- HSBC Bank Middle East Limited completes transfer to the DIFC
- Mashreq and Arady Properties launch the UAE’s first Qualified Investment Real Estate Fund
- Biometrics will revolutionise how we protect our private data from theft, says UAE expert
- Outlook for Syria's conflict economy
- Mubadala and IPIC to merge
- Malaysia's Maxis Broadband plans Sukuk issuance
- RAM Ratings: Brexit has no immediate impact on YTL Power and YTL Corp ratings
- Oman's Capital Market Authority has issued new capital adequacy rules
- MoF releases e-dirham card charge service with MBME
- Why is London a favourite investment destination for GCC buyers?
Sunday, April 03 2016 Bain & Company release seventh annual private equity report
Wednesday, April 01 2015 Bain: 2014 great time to be PE seller, challenging as buyer
Tuesday, June 17 2014 Bain & Company: Middle East positive outlook on global luxury goods
Monday, July 09 2012 Looking for the exit - PE firms under pressure?
Tuesday, November 02 2010 Are you a ‘Pause Button Pusher’?
Monday, November 01 2010 Ten per cent surge in worldwide luxury goods sales projected for 2010
Monday, November 09 2009 Luxury goods business puts worst behind it
Wednesday, November 04 2009 Recession default scorecard: 300 down
Wednesday, April 22 2009 Luxury goods hit a big iceberg
Tuesday, April 21 2009 Eric Aboaf to report to Ned Kelly
Thursday, March 12 2009 Still a large amount of committed, un-invested capital in the region,…
Wednesday, February 11 2009 Jean-Marie Péan gets top job at Bain