- The Abraaj Group exits Unimed via an IPO on the Tunis Stock Exchange
- AUB reports net profit of $154.6 million for Q1 2016
- Saudi bourse will select share sale advisors in coming days says CEO
- MoF heads UAE delegation in the 102 GCC Financial and Economic Cooperation Committee meeting
- Moody's: Economic slowdown widens Sharjah's fiscal deficit and could pressure credit metrics
- Saudi National Insurance Co. ratings outlook revised to negative: rating affirmed at 'BBB'
- Global consumer lending: size, segmentation and forecast for the worldwide market
- CIBAFI launched Global Forum “Rethinking Values for Sustainable Growth”
- South Africa signs eight MoUs with Iran
- SA aims to increase African trade by half a trillion by 2019
Sunday, April 03 2016 Bain & Company release seventh annual private equity report
Wednesday, April 01 2015 Bain: 2014 great time to be PE seller, challenging as buyer
Tuesday, June 17 2014 Bain & Company: Middle East positive outlook on global luxury goods
Monday, July 09 2012 Looking for the exit - PE firms under pressure?
Tuesday, November 02 2010 Are you a ‘Pause Button Pusher’?
Monday, November 01 2010 Ten per cent surge in worldwide luxury goods sales projected for 2010
Monday, November 09 2009 Luxury goods business puts worst behind it
Wednesday, November 04 2009 Recession default scorecard: 300 down
Wednesday, April 22 2009 Luxury goods hit a big iceberg
Tuesday, April 21 2009 Eric Aboaf to report to Ned Kelly
Thursday, March 12 2009 Still a large amount of committed, un-invested capital in the region,…
Wednesday, February 11 2009 Jean-Marie Péan gets top job at Bain