- Saudi stock market opening for direct access a further boost to MENA, says Deutsche Bank
- Proposed three-way merger in Malaysia banking could create new Islamic banking giant
- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
Tuesday, June 17 2014 Bain & Company: Middle East positive outlook on global luxury goods
Monday, July 09 2012 Looking for the exit - PE firms under pressure?
Tuesday, November 02 2010 Are you a ‘Pause Button Pusher’?
Monday, November 01 2010 Ten per cent surge in worldwide luxury goods sales projected for 2010
Monday, November 09 2009 Luxury goods business puts worst behind it
Wednesday, November 04 2009 Recession default scorecard: 300 down
Wednesday, April 22 2009 Luxury goods hit a big iceberg
Tuesday, April 21 2009 Eric Aboaf to report to Ned Kelly
Thursday, March 12 2009 Still a large amount of committed, un-invested capital in the region,…
Wednesday, February 11 2009 Jean-Marie Péan gets top job at Bain