Islamic wealth management report from Bank Sarasin-Alpen (ME)
- how Shari’ah screening reduced the downside in volatile markets and how it affects the finance industry and investors,
- the behaviour of direct real estate investments in comparison with real estate funds and Shari’ah-compliant real estate investment trusts,
- the income-related role of Sukuk within Islamic balanced portfolios and the probability of defaults,
- a comparison between various Islamic investment funds ranging from income-oriented to commodity, real estate and equity funds,
- the size and future of the Islamic private equity and venture capital industry,
- the credibility and offering of Islamic hedge funds,
- the significance of estate and wealth planning in Islam and the scope of true Islamic estate and succession planning and philanthropy as well as
- Sarasin's economic outlook for the year 2010.
With this report, the Sarasin Group underlines its long-term commitment to Islamic finance and aims to track the trends and developments in the field of Islamic wealth management - from the perspective of responsibility and wealth preservation.