Tuesday 05, January 2010 by
- ITFC signs a country host agreement on the establishment of a branch in Dubai
- $9.5 trillion of Muslims wealth remain outside the global Islamic financial industry
- MENA Women in Finance Award launched at diversity event
- MTN Nigeria selects Gemalto for first commercial rollout of authentication service
- S&P: To pay infrastructure bill, Gulf may have to look at innovative forms of finance
- Bank Alkhair relocates to Harbour Towers in Bahrain Financial Harbour
- Investcorp reports 12 per cent rise in net income for the first six months of FY2016
- Capital Intelligence assigns a ‘BBB’ Rating to Burgan Bank’s forthcoming Tier 2 KWD-denominated Bond
- CI: Jordan Kuwait Bank’s ratings affirmed
- Declining oil prices and rising geopolitical risks hit MENA’s 2016 economic outlook
Features & Analyses
- Commercial Banking Governance and IPOs - the essential integration
- Investment Banking View from the top
- Economics QNB Economics: Where is the US economy heading in 2016?
- Investments A record-breaking year for M&A in 2015, but what will 2016 bring?