Sunday 31, May 2009 by
- SEDCO Capital launches new investment strategy
- United Arab Emirates' sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- Qatar's sovereign ratings affirmed; outlook revised to 'negative'
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development extends $18 million to strengthen power supply in Guinea
- Infosys Finacle named a leader among digital banking engagement platforms
- Dubai Economy launches "Instant Licence" service to get commercial licences within five minutes
- dubizzle UAE users spent 255 million minutes on the trading site during Ramadan
- Mums@Work launches â€˜Return to Workâ€™ programme for women resuming careers
- DGCX and DCCC Reinforces Its MENA Presence with regulatory recognition from ADGM
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Emirates Insurance Company P.S.C.