Saturday 03, May 2014 by Robin Amlôt
- Central Bank of the UAE and ADGM sign MoU
- AfDB hosts expert group meeting on Continental Free Trade Area
- DLA Piper appointments Saudi-based Paul Latto to its partnership in Middle East
- Al Ahly Capital makes offer for CI Capital
- DIB honoured by Sharjah Human Resources Department for promoting Emiratisation
- IFC investment boosts Egypt's energy infrastructure, port sector
- Malta Stock Exchange to launch Islamic Index on 8 February
- Emirates NBD reveals new Private Banking proposition
- ADIB advises Mohebi Logistics on AED 400 million Sukuk Issue
- Asiya: Chinese economy to stabilise in spite of market sell-off
Features & Analyses
- Economics QNB Economics: Where is the US economy heading in 2016?
- Investments A record-breaking year for M&A in 2015, but what will 2016 bring?
- Investments Ghana: The bumpy road to recovery
- SME Finance A clear vision