Wednesday 18, January 2012 by Isla MacFarlane
- Tanzania’s new government positive for budget controls, IMF says
- International Forum on Islamic Finance (IFIF) gathers powerhouses from across global Islamic finance
- Launch of the Sudan Islamic Finance Country Report 2016: Next Phase of Development
- AXA becomes AIG shareholder to provide insurance in Africa
- TAKAUD and BKIC sign MoU
- Mohamed ElGhatit appointed Director & Registrar of DIFC LCIA Arbitration Centre
- IFIF gathers industry leaders for forum on global Islamic finance
- Meethaq launches Cloud internet banking service
- Alkhabeer Capital launches its IPO Fund
- GBSA highlights debt capital market opportunities at Oman Conference
Features & Analyses
- Investment Banking View from the top
- Economics QNB Economics: Where is the US economy heading in 2016?
- Investments A record-breaking year for M&A in 2015, but what will 2016 bring?
- Investments Ghana: The bumpy road to recovery