Tuesday 03, February 2009 by
- Moody's assigns Bank of China Johannesburg Aa1.za/P-1.za national scale ratings
- World's largest concentrated solar plant opened in Morocco
- InvestBank profits down 30 per cent for 2015
- MARC affirms AAAIS rating on TNB Western Energy BHD’s MYR 4 billion Islamic securities
- Gulf Bank introduces VISA Signature Credit Card to its Premium Credit Cards
- Egyptian Government and Visa sign agreement to help bring electronic payments to Government Subsidie
- KHCB reports 109.8 per cent increase in net profits over 2014
- S&P: Ratings on Emirate of Sharjah affirmed At 'A/A-1'; outlook stable - February 2016
- S&P: Emirate of Abu Dhabi 'AA/A-1+' ratings affirmed; outlook stable – February 2016
- S&P: Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah ratings affirmed At 'A/A-1'; outlook stable - February 2016
Features & Analyses
- Investments A record-breaking year for M&A in 2015, but what will 2016 bring?
- Investments Ghana: The bumpy road to recovery
- SME Finance A clear vision
- SME Finance SME superstar or investors’ bane?