Thursday 31, January 2013 by Robin Amlôt
- S&P affirms ratings on National Bank of Kuwait
- S&P revises Gulf Bank’s outlook to positive
- South Africa-based Nedbank 'BB+/B' ratings affirmed; outlook negative
- Barclays Africa Group Ltd. And Absa Bank Ltd. national scale ratings affirmed
- Leading corporate lawyer Haitham Hawashin to join Herbert Smith Freehills in Dubai
- Fitch revises three Bahraini Banks' Outlooks to negative
- Fitch Rates Bank Jambi's First Sukuk Issuance 'A(idn)'
- First Bank of Nigeria outlook revised to 'stable'
- What can we learn from Petya attack?
- SWIFT offers EUR 200,000 for fintech community to leverage gpi platform