Thursday 31, January 2013 by Robin Amlôt
- GBSA highlights debt capital market opportunities at Oman Conference
- Emirates NBD release Dubai Economy Tracker for February 2016
- BBK posts 6.2 per cent rise in net profits for 2015
- Orange will acquire Millicom subsidiary in the DRC
- Qatar Islamic Bank looks to increase Sukuk programme limits
- Two Seas Trust officially joins Elian brand
- Arab regulators’ corporate governance forum to be held 9-10 February
- Africa Finance Corporation reportedly arranging $150 million loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank to boost tier 1 capital
- OCB Oilfield Services acquires 100 per cent of Kuiper International
Features & Analyses
- Economics QNB Economics: Where is the US economy heading in 2016?
- Investments A record-breaking year for M&A in 2015, but what will 2016 bring?
- Investments Ghana: The bumpy road to recovery
- SME Finance A clear vision