Thursday 31, January 2013 by Robin Amlôt
- Moody's affirms two banks' ratings; changes Lebanon's macro profile to 'very weak+'
- Emirates Development Bank launches SMEs financing to support Emirati entrepreneurs
- UAE sovereign ratings affirmed with a stable outlook
- KFH digitally transforms data storage and protection with Dell EMC
- Al Hilal Bank partners with SunTec to manage VAT for customers
- Union Properties sells entire stake in Emicool for AED 500 million
- Middle East M&A activity rallies in Q4 2017
- CBI appoints Head of Retail Banking
- Goldilocks announces 4.99 per cent stake in GFH
- S&P affirms rating Ras Al Khaimah with stable outlook
Features & Analyses
- Investments Is there value in emerging market bonds?
- Economics Plugging the finance gap
- Islamic Finance What Islamic economy can offer in terms of South-South investment
- Investments Cabo Verde turns green