Monday 12, January 2009 by
- BLME Holdings report net profit before tax of GBP 5.1 million for H1 2014
- Islamic Development Bank approves $987 million for funding development projects
- A.M. Best assigns ratings to Doha Insurance Company Q.S.C.
- GFH signs $105 million Murabaha agreement with KFH
- Capital Intelligence raises the ratings of Gulf Finance House B.S.C.
- RAM Ratings upgrades Affin Bank, HwangDBS and Bank Islam after reassessing shareholder support
- More certified management accountants needed for growth says Genesis Institute
- NBK Capital: Oil prices retreat in July as supply concerns ease
- Bank Muscat launches al Wathbah Academy to offer accredited SME training
- 10th World Islamic Economic Forum details unveiled in Kuala Lumpur
Features & Analyses
- Consumer Banking Standard Bank report finds Africa's rising middle class is picking up…
- Investments Africa: Growth is on the horizon but where should you look?
- Economics Saudi economic projections for 2014 revised up by Jadwa Investment
- Economics Infrastructure spending to more than double to $9 trillion annually by…