Wednesday 07, January 2009 by
- Union Bancaire Privée announces a net result of CHF 90 million, up 13 per cent
- IFSB and INCEIF to organise 2 forums on Islamic finance, Shari’ah governance and financial inclusion
- S&P: Mubadala Development Co. 'AA/A-1+' ratings affirmed; outlook stable
- CI: Kuwait’s sovereign ratings affirmed, with a ‘stable’ outlook: July 2016
- MoF enhances the UAE’s global competitiveness
- UAE-owned SMEs excused from Ministry bank guarantees starting October 2016
- Brexit uncertainty is a key threat to fragile global business confidence: ACCA/IMA
- Moody's: Omani banks' credit growth materially outpaces their deposit growth, a credit negative
- Fitch affirms QNB's IDR at 'AA-'; downgrades VR to 'a-'
- Fitch: Turkish bank risks increase following failed coup
Features & Analyses
- Economics UAE Real Estate: H1 2016 sees rents adjusting in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Investments The 'lynchpin of stability' and growth?
- Economics Not just hot air
- Investments The diamond standard