Tuesday 04, December 2012 by
- AfDB hosts expert group meeting on Continental Free Trade Area
- DLA Piper appointments Saudi-based Paul Latto to its partnership in Middle East
- Al Ahly Capital makes offer for CI Capital
- DIB honoured by Sharjah Human Resources Department for promoting Emiratisation
- IFC investment boosts Egypt's energy infrastructure, port sector
- Malta Stock Exchange to launch Islamic Index on 8 February
- Emirates NBD reveals new Private Banking proposition
- ADIB advises Mohebi Logistics on AED 400 million Sukuk Issue
- Asiya: Chinese economy to stabilise in spite of market sell-off
- Gulf Finance Saudi Arabia opens new office in Jeddah
Features & Analyses
- Investments A record-breaking year for M&A in 2015, but what will 2016 bring?
- Investments Ghana: The bumpy road to recovery
- SME Finance A clear vision
- SME Finance SME superstar or investors’ bane?