Thursday 20, December 2012 by Robin Amlôt
- Saudi stock market to open up to foreign investment
- HSBC Bank Oman posts Q2 2014 results
- Credit Suisse has just announced its 2Q14 results.
- Youssef Haidar appointed Managing Director of TVM Capital Healthcare Partners
- Alternatifbank completes inaugural issuance of $250 million notes
- Enterprise Qatar signs partnership with Doha Bank
- Qatar International Islamic Bank H1 net profit up 10 per cent
- Masraf Al Rayan reports net profit up 10.1 per cent in H1 2014
- UAE ranks in top three in the world for mobile banking adoption
- Kiva.org and Grameen-Jameel launch initiative to stimulate individual lending for microfinance
Features & Analyses
- Economics America is now the world's leading producer of oil and gas
- Islamic Finance IFSB Secretary General outlines the challenges facing Sukuk
- Commercial Banking Who needs Diaspora Banking?
- Economics Fish, Grain and Money: Kofi Annan's prescription for Africa's progress