Sunday 09, December 2012 by Robin Amlôt
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
- SABB arranges Islamic financing facility for Umm Al-Qura Cement Company
- alizz Islamic Bank reports a loss of OMR 2.6 million in H1 2014
- Saudi stock market opening to international investors – reaction continues
- NBAD H1 2014 net profit up 7.9 per cent to AED 2.8 billion
- Invest Bank - ratings affirmed by Capital Intelligence
- Jadwa’s food and beverage opportunity fund completes sale of Gulf Union Foods
- RAKBANK reports AED 700 million net profit in H1 2014
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reports H1 profit up 19 per cent to AED 2.161 billion
Features & Analyses
- Economics America is now the world's leading producer of oil and gas
- Islamic Finance IFSB Secretary General outlines the challenges facing Sukuk
- Commercial Banking Who needs Diaspora Banking?
- Economics Fish, Grain and Money: Kofi Annan's prescription for Africa's progress