- UAE's Denarii.Cash adds NEM (XEM) token to its wallet
- UBP posts a 5.3 per cent increase in net profit for H1 2018
- ADX lists Wahat al Zaweya Holdings on its second market
- RAM Ratings downgrades Turkey’s rating to with a stable outlook
- Saudi Electricity Company considers issuing international bond
- EBRD loans Morocco’s SDX Energy $10 million
- EFG Hermes to acquire Nigeria’s Primera Africa
- Currency swaps through RMB Clearing Centre increased 42 per cent in H1 2018, says CBUAE
- Nigerians’ use of backyard banks derails financial inclusion target, says central bank
- Lebanon deposits interest rates escalates on leadership vacuum
BME INDUSTRY AWARDS 2017
CEO Award - Excellence in Islamic Banking
Banker of the Year - UAE
Shayne Nelson, Chief Executive Officer (Group CEO) received the Banker of the Year - UAE Award at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2017.
Regulus Capital CEO, Shailesh Dash, scoops a top award at the 2017 Banker Middle East Industry Awards.
Head and shoulders above the rest
Al Rajhi Bank wins the Best Bank Award from Banker Middle East in recognition of its exceptional growth, strategies and management.
Palestine Islamic Bank on the rise
Bank sees 24.52 per cent revenue increase year-on-year.Palestine Islamic Bank disclosed its financial statements for the third quarter of this year, 2015, announcing a net profit at the end of the…
IMF ventures into Islamic finance
At the Global Islamic Finance Conference in Kuwait, some of the biggest names in the industry gathered to welcome the IMF's involvement; Isla MacFarlane was there to hear what they had to say.…
Debit where it’s due?
The reign of cash may be coming to an end in the Middle East, but are we prepared for what’s next, questions Isla MacFarlane.We are told that the world of cards and payments is evolving radically…
mPOS: The secret to success
Kazem Aminaee, CEO and President of Spire Payments explains how an industry-leading API has accelerated mPOS adoption.SPIRE PAYMENTS IN BRIEF
Spire Payments has over 30 years of experience and…
Card security and e-commerce's future
Security of payment card data was at the forefront of debates at the First Middle East Payment Forum 2015 held in Dubai with speakers enjoining the payments community to work collaboratively to step…