- Markets: Nikkei up 0.8 per cent
- ADFD allocates $50 Million for development of Velana International Airport in Maldives
- AFC signs Master Cooperation Agreement with International Finance Corporation
- IMF reaches staff-level agreement with Guinea
- Mashreq leads Stanbic Zambia Bank loan syndication for $50 million
- ADNIC International enters UK Market
- Nasdaq Dubai welcomes listing of $200 million bond by Investment Corporation of Dubai
- Banking with Liv. could win you a Tesla
- Mastercard and Abu Dhabi Global Market collaborate to accelerate development of fintech ecosystem
- Utico earmarks $100 million to finance SolarFree
Leaders in financial technology: Africa
What are banks' top tech concerns?
How can global finance meet local needs?
SWIFT is opening up new chapters in real-time payments, financial crime compliance, cloud and smart data services—through its work with the financial…
Mobile Africa— now’s the time to…
The next tech horizon is mobile security, according to Entersekt’s Schalk Nolte, Chief Executive Officer, and Pieter de Wet, VP Key Accounts,…
Should digital be a 2016 priority for…
Stephen Scott, Product Manager for Corporate Banking Channels at Temenos, asks: can you afford to overlook digital innovations for banking?
Palestine Islamic Bank on the rise
Bank sees 24.52 per cent revenue increase year-on-year.Palestine Islamic Bank disclosed its financial statements for the third quarter of this year, 2015, announcing a net profit at the end of the…
IMF ventures into Islamic finance
At the Global Islamic Finance Conference in Kuwait, some of the biggest names in the industry gathered to welcome the IMF's involvement; Isla MacFarlane was there to hear what they had to say.…
Debit where it’s due?
The reign of cash may be coming to an end in the Middle East, but are we prepared for what’s next, questions Isla MacFarlane.We are told that the world of cards and payments is evolving radically…
mPOS: The secret to success
Kazem Aminaee, CEO and President of Spire Payments explains how an industry-leading API has accelerated mPOS adoption.SPIRE PAYMENTS IN BRIEF
Spire Payments has over 30 years of experience and…
Card security and e-commerce's future
Security of payment card data was at the forefront of debates at the First Middle East Payment Forum 2015 held in Dubai with speakers enjoining the payments community to work collaboratively to step…