- CIBAFI and World Bank announce joint conference on corporate governance
- BankDhofar posts 10.39 per cent net profit growth for the first half of 2015
- Markaz examines trends in the GCC bonds & Sukuk primary market
- JetSmarter an 'Uber for private jets' startup just raised $20 million
- ADIA appoints Hisashi Kuroda Head of Japan, Internal Equities Department
- Saudi Arabia office market update for H1 2015
- One Financial Markets makes new senior appointments and opens new offices
- DFM Company posts net profit of AED 200 million during H1 2015
- Bank ABC announces H1 2015 net profit of $96 million
- Moody's: al khaliji’s asset quality and capital strengths moderated by reliance on market funding
Exclusive European escapes: Beat the heat
Top for temperate not for temperature
Forex for beginners
Intrigued by currency trading? Fancy trying your hand in the globe's biggest, most liquid and unpredictable market? WEALTH's Tamara Pitelen explains.
Suits you, sir!
Being appropriately suited and booted is the mark of a gentleman. WEALTH looks at the origins of the modern man's suit and gets tips on going bespoke.
Your Rolls-Royce, just how you want…
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars' Bespoke Programme allows you to create a unique automobile that reflects your identity...
Cambodia’s Song Saa is the private island you’ve been dreaming about
Two tiny islands in the Gulf of Thailand have been turned into one of the best getaways the world has to offer, combining total locally-flavoured luxury with a commitment to preserving its environment…
The almighty dollar
In the past three months the dollar rose to an 11-year high against a basket of major currencies. The US currency is hitting high against the euro as interest rate differentials move in favour of US…
If you are a British expat in UAE, wide-sweeping changes to the UK’s pension regime means there has never been a better time to rethink your pension plans.The UK has just undergone…
GCC wealth growth gives private banking robust opportunities
With total private wealth doubling since 2010, local and global private banking will become an even bigger focal point in the region.Since 2010, the GCC market has doubled its total private wealth…
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…