- Amlak posts restructuring report on DFM
- Thomson Reuters concludes 7th Compliance & Anti-Money Laundering Seminar
- Three KWD 5,000 winners in NBK’s Al Jawhara weekly draws for May
- Noor Bank receives ‘Employer of the Year’ award
- Gulf Capital invests in Carbon Holdings; Egypt’s largest industrial holding company
- DIFC Courts enhance access to justice
- Ecobank reports $520 million pre-tax profits for 2014
- ADIB offers investors access to German exporters as European consumer spending rebounds
- A.M. Best: Nigerian insurance sector faces challenges; new government improves prospects
- New legislation opens doors for UAE buyers into European property market, says Cluttons
Exclusive European escapes: Beat the heat
Top for temperate not for temperature
Forex for beginners
Intrigued by currency trading? Fancy trying your hand in the globe's biggest, most liquid and unpredictable market? WEALTH's Tamara Pitelen explains.
Suits you, sir!
Being appropriately suited and booted is the mark of a gentleman. WEALTH looks at the origins of the modern man's suit and gets tips on going bespoke.
Your Rolls-Royce, just how you want…
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars' Bespoke Programme allows you to create a unique automobile that reflects your identity...
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…