- BOAD plans to raise $500 million in international markets in the final quarter of 2015
- Greenstone teams up with Multiples to attract GCC investors to investment opportunities in India
- RAKBANK group reports AED 716 million net profit in H1 2015
- National Bank of Fujairah launches “NBF GenNext” programme
- Bayut: Dubai real estate sheds excess weight, Abu Dhabi persists patiently
- Moody’s: Fuel subsidy reform is credit positive for United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi
- WealthInsight: Economic woes to effect Saudi Arabia's wealthy
- NBK: Oil Prices retreat as OPEC production hits new highs
- Dubai Trade records growth in first half of 2015
- Ministry of Economy updates UAE 2014 trade statistics app
Two Phantoms and a Ghost
My other, other car is also a Rolls-Royce
As an expat, if you reside in the UAE and die without a locally recognised Will, the local courts could potentially distribute your estate according…
Succession planning for family businesses is crucial - not just for the companies in question but for the stability of the whole economy.
Yoga for Golfers
Golf and Yoga may seem odd bedfellows but if you want to reduce your handicap, cure your lower back pain or fix your swing - check this out.
Cambodia’s Song Saa is the private island you’ve been dreaming about
Two tiny islands in the Gulf of Thailand have been turned into one of the best getaways the world has to offer, combining total locally-flavoured luxury with a commitment to preserving its environment…
The almighty dollar
In the past three months the dollar rose to an 11-year high against a basket of major currencies. The US currency is hitting high against the euro as interest rate differentials move in favour of US…
If you are a British expat in UAE, wide-sweeping changes to the UK’s pension regime means there has never been a better time to rethink your pension plans.The UK has just undergone…
GCC wealth growth gives private banking robust opportunities
With total private wealth doubling since 2010, local and global private banking will become an even bigger focal point in the region.Since 2010, the GCC market has doubled its total private wealth…
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…