- Global shareholders approve five per cent cash dividend FY 2014
- AfDB scaled up project funding by 15 per cent to $7.6 billion in 2014
- RAKBANK acquires 79.23 per cent of RAK Insurance
- SC’s Shari’ah Advisory Council update list of Shari’ah-compliant securities
- DGCX expands ties with Chinese market with China Futures Association MoU
- NBF takes ‘Best Commercial Bank UAE’ and ‘Best Corporate Bank UAE’ at the BME Industry Awards 2015
- Doha Bank announces new corporate cash management web platform ‘Tadbeer’
- ADIB to hold EGM to vote on capital raising proposal
- ICAEW: Signs of maturity in Middle East private equity market
- S&P: Hannover ReTakaful outlook revised to negative; rating affirmed at 'A+'
Holiday like James Bond
Holiday like James Bond - Whisk someone special off on a 007 action-adventure meets romance escape
Where is your gold from? If it was mined in conflict zones such as the Congo, it could soon be as good as worthless after the implementation on new…
Giving berth in the UAE
You've got the boat but where are you going to put it? Happily UAE berth prices are falling. WEALTH takes a look at the world of marinas and boat berths.
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…