- Dubai FDI and BCB support cloud-based solutions provider further their reach in Middle East markets
- Emirates Islamic announces special promotions
- DGCX reports H1 2015 results
- Standard Chartered release Q3 Global Focus ‘When perception is not reality’
- Worldwide Sukuk issuance looks set to stall in 2015 as major issuer changes course, says report
- CI: Commercial Bank of Dubai’s ratings affirmed with ‘stable’ outlooks
- New CEO Yousuf Al-Jaida makes announcements at QFC Annual Suhoor
- Moody's: Qatar' stable banking system outlook supported by high levels of public spending
- MoF announces that banks have begun collecting fees for e-authentication services via e-dirham card
- Maisarah Islamic Banking Services kicks off operations at Birkat Al Mouz Branch
Holiday like James Bond
Holiday like James Bond - Whisk someone special off on a 007 action-adventure meets romance escape
Where is your gold from? If it was mined in conflict zones such as the Congo, it could soon be as good as worthless after the implementation on new…
Giving berth in the UAE
You've got the boat but where are you going to put it? Happily UAE berth prices are falling. WEALTH takes a look at the world of marinas and boat berths.
Cambodia’s Song Saa is the private island you’ve been dreaming about
Two tiny islands in the Gulf of Thailand have been turned into one of the best getaways the world has to offer, combining total locally-flavoured luxury with a commitment to preserving its environment…
The almighty dollar
In the past three months the dollar rose to an 11-year high against a basket of major currencies. The US currency is hitting high against the euro as interest rate differentials move in favour of US…
If you are a British expat in UAE, wide-sweeping changes to the UK’s pension regime means there has never been a better time to rethink your pension plans.The UK has just undergone…
GCC wealth growth gives private banking robust opportunities
With total private wealth doubling since 2010, local and global private banking will become an even bigger focal point in the region.Since 2010, the GCC market has doubled its total private wealth…
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…