- QNB Customer Care Center receives ISO 27001 Certificate for Information Security
- Renaissance Services mandates Banks for the proposed Subordinated Perpetual Bond issuance
- Doha Bank announces issuance of Tier 1 Capital Instruments
- Bank Sohar enters into Mou with Bank Dhofar on merger
- Ericsson Mobility Report: Mobile technology puts African business owners in the driving seat
- compareit4me sees growth in applications during first half of Ramadan
- Emirates NBD release commodities H1 2015 review
- Sobha Group becomes shareholder in investment manager RootCorp/new real estate fund launched
- S&P: National Bank of Abu Dhabi ratings affirmed At 'AA-/A-1+'; outlook stable
- Mergermarket: M&A deals worth $9.1 billion in MENA H1 2015
Darling, the rich are different
The rich are different
What happened to your half a million…
WEALTH compares the performance of forex, cash, equities, bonds, gold, art, oil, real estate, and diamonds over the last five years.
Expat Indians buy up property back…
India's booming real esate market is driven by non-resident Indians.
Your guide to home cinemas
A sanctuary from the real world, WEALTH looks at the latest trends in home cinema and entertainment.
Cambodia’s Song Saa is the private island you’ve been dreaming about
Two tiny islands in the Gulf of Thailand have been turned into one of the best getaways the world has to offer, combining total locally-flavoured luxury with a commitment to preserving its environment…
The almighty dollar
In the past three months the dollar rose to an 11-year high against a basket of major currencies. The US currency is hitting high against the euro as interest rate differentials move in favour of US…
If you are a British expat in UAE, wide-sweeping changes to the UK’s pension regime means there has never been a better time to rethink your pension plans.The UK has just undergone…
GCC wealth growth gives private banking robust opportunities
With total private wealth doubling since 2010, local and global private banking will become an even bigger focal point in the region.Since 2010, the GCC market has doubled its total private wealth…
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…