- Misys: Commercial lending and supply chain finance growth under biggest threat from non-bank players
- RAM Ratings reaffirms Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ’s AAA/Stable/P1 ratings
- Moody's: China's rate cuts alleviate banks' liquidity pressure; indicate challenging environment
- Moody's: Oman's government financing needs grow amid low oil prices
- Global stock market crash is “timely” for long-term investors and economy
- Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi partners with Porsche Financial Services to provide finance solutions
- CI: GFH ratings and ‘stable’ outlook affirmed
- Hamed Al-Saadi appointed Chief FinanciaL & Tax Officer of QFC
- Moody's assigns Baa3/P-3 Foreign and Local Currency Deposit Ratings to Alternatifbank
- Confirmed speakers for CIBAFI-World Bank Conference announced
7 tips for looking great in a suit
7 tips for looking great in a suit
Western debt disease
The medicine is bitter for a West that's sick with debt.
Gold trends in 2013
The precious yellow metal looks to continue its rise in 2013.
The timeless elegance of pearls
Pearls are symbols of wealth and class but are they a good investment?
Island living for the HNWI
Whether it is a villa on Mallorca, a hideaway in the Caribbean or a remote Scottish retreat, owning an island home can provide the ultimate in secluded luxury living not to mention unrivalled sea views.…
UAE private wealth to reach $1 trillion by 2019
Private wealth in the UAE will see the strongest growth in the GCC with a projected CAGR of 10.7 per cent over the next five years, BCG's study finds.
Private wealth in the United Arab Emirates…
A Greek drama for the ages
Though things have settled down past peak anxiety in early July, the Greece situation still has far reaching implications for investors in the GCC and worldwide.
After months of increasing anxiety…
Cambodia’s Song Saa is the private island you’ve been dreaming about
Two tiny islands in the Gulf of Thailand have been turned into one of the best getaways the world has to offer, combining total locally-flavoured luxury with a commitment to preserving its environment…
The almighty dollar
In the past three months the dollar rose to an 11-year high against a basket of major currencies. The US currency is hitting high against the euro as interest rate differentials move in favour of US…
If you are a British expat in UAE, wide-sweeping changes to the UK’s pension regime means there has never been a better time to rethink your pension plans.The UK has just undergone…
GCC wealth growth gives private banking robust opportunities
With total private wealth doubling since 2010, local and global private banking will become an even bigger focal point in the region.Since 2010, the GCC market has doubled its total private wealth…
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…