- OBALC closes ABC financing facility for B737-900ER sale and leaseback transaction
- Moody's assigns (P)Baa3 rating to Indonesia's Sukuk offering
- Snap Innovations becomes approved ISV on DGCX
- Malaysia's Sukuk volumes stable, driven by corporate and sovereign refinancings, says Moody's
- Bank Dhofar issues first Additional Tier 1 Capital Securities in Oman
- Amlak announces date for resumption of share trading on DFM
- Mongolia Prime Minister concludes UAE visit
- PDO stages workshop to help Omani SMEs
- IDB announces winner of IDB Islamic Economics Prize for 1436H
- Central Bank of Oman appoints FSS to implement National E-payment Gateway
Stuff you need to know if you're rich
2012 Precious metals outlook
Private Banking in 2012
From damaged credibility to global meltdown, top industry players give their views on the main challenges for the private banking industry in 2012.
The car money can't buy!
Electrifying! The most exclusive Rolls-Royce ever is the Phantom Experimental Electric or Phantom 102EX – the first electric Rolls-Royce.
Bespoke shoes for the gentleman - a…
Like works of art for your feet, bespoke or custom footwear made by hand with leather, a hammer and nails is a centuries-old art being kept alive by…
Start up that Maserati
The new Qattroporte line balances the style and substance for which Maserati is famous.There’s something special about a Maserati. Each one made with care by a small Italian team, not rolling…
GCC's HNWIs headed to London's fringe?
UK stamp duty changes to alter London residential investment geography for Middle East buyers.Recent alterations to the UK’s Stamp Duty and Tax are expected to have a significant impact on the…
The rise of the female investor
WOMENA—the UAE’s first women-only angel investment group, is turning more HNWIs from consumers to intelligent investors.
The proper utilization of the female workforce is a huge…
Here be treasure!
Less than a fifth of ‘treasure assets’ are held for financial reasons, says Barclays. Only 19% of treasure assets - which include items such as precious jewellery, fine art, antique…