- IMF says Egypt budget gap worrying, urges Yemen to finalise economic programme
- Doha Bank keen to partner with corporates and SMEs in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Mercury prepaid cards to use Network International’s information security framework
- Tamkeen engages business community in Bab Al Bahrain
- RPT-Fitch: Qatari Banks: State Support and Public Sector Spending Highly Beneficial
- Emirates NBD markets Tier 1 perp NC6 at low six per cent
- Qatar's Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital - CEO
- Etisalat's Nigeria affiliate signs $1.2 billion loan
- Lebanese farmland firm to invest up to $800 million in Sudan
- Qatar should consider more flexible exchange rate - Central Banker
Islamic answers to SME finance needs
Designing a successful business?
Fashion designer Mrs Najat Al Redha is the latest beneficiary of the Al Tomooh Finance Scheme in the UAE.
Do you have what it takes?
The 'entrepreneurial class' is key to ghe development of the GCC economies but becoming an entrepreneur and securing funding for your business growth can be an uphill battle.
How banks price loans to small business
Lending enables businesses to grow, take on more employees and ultimately generate greater wealth. But banks are businesses, not charities! And that's something small businesses need to remember.