- OBALC closes ABC financing facility for B737-900ER sale and leaseback transaction
- Moody's assigns (P)Baa3 rating to Indonesia's Sukuk offering
- Snap Innovations becomes approved ISV on DGCX
- Malaysia's Sukuk volumes stable, driven by corporate and sovereign refinancings, says Moody's
- Bank Dhofar issues first Additional Tier 1 Capital Securities in Oman
- Amlak announces date for resumption of share trading on DFM
- Mongolia Prime Minister concludes UAE visit
- PDO stages workshop to help Omani SMEs
- IDB announces winner of IDB Islamic Economics Prize for 1436H
- Central Bank of Oman appoints FSS to implement National E-payment Gateway
Seduction for SMEs - attracting private equity
How to write a business plan
Your business plan is a living road to success so if you want to still be open for business in 12 months' time you'd better have a good one!
Taking care of business
For a vulnerable SME, the slightest unforeseen knock could mean going under - something business insurance could help avoid. Andrew Cole of Prosperity…
To the max: the case for business cards
More banks are pitching business credit cards to the SME sector - should you be in a hurry to ditch cash and cheques or is plastic not always so fantastic?
Zaina and Rania Kanaan have combined recycling with CSR to bring a new concept of cycling in the region.What is your business?
Chari Cycles is our new venture focused on up-cycling…
An expert guide to the UK property market
Select Property Group talks about the benefits and nuances of investing in the UK property market.Everyone in the UAE, the Middle East and around the world is familiar with the UK property market.…
Saudi Hollandi understands SME solutions
Hussam Al-Khayal, General Manager - Corporate Banking, Saudi Hollandi bank discusses the bank's propositions for 2015 and beyond and the future of the Saudi Arabian economy.What…