- NBK: Kuwait nonoil growth steady at five per cent, despite lower oil prices
- DBS Bank Singapore receives approval to issue letters of credit for trading on DME
- Emirates Islamic launches Easy Card
- Investcorp names Tony Robinson as new CFO
- Saudi CMA makes announcement on companies applying to increase capital through rights issue offering
- Deloitte: Regulatory requirements top challenge for 79 per cent of financial services institutions
- HSBC Bank Oman agrees to sell its business in Pakistan
- Global alternative assets predicted to reach $15.3 trillion in 2020
- Ithmaar Bank wins Excellence Award
- RAM publishes criteria for systemically important banks and government financial institutions
Face off: Banks versus Finance Houses
What kind of loan do you need?
100 rules for entrepreneurs
Serial entrepreneur and author James Altucher outlines the lessons he's learnt the hard way about launching and running a successful small business.
The cost of losing top talent
It's official: happy staff make their company more money and losing good people is costlier than you think; luckily it is also easy to avoid.
SMEs and Takaful health
Shari'ah-compliant health insurance for SMEs is a niche sector but for some insurers, SMEs are their preferrred customers!
Restoring humanity to leadership
There is no value in asking yourself “Am I a leader?” Instead, ask “Who am I leading? And where am I going?”With recovery underway in many advanced economies, money is surging…
Empowering UAE women
Nadine Halabi, Manager, Business Development at Dubai Business Women Council and Natasha Jamal, VP – Communications, Middle East and North Africa, MasterCard discuss their Ro’Ya programme.What…
Taking local global
Nick Peel, CEO of Marka and chairman of the joint venture between Marka and Icons discusses the rapid growth of the business and plans for the future of Marka.Tell me about…
A pan-GCC stock market is a must, not a mere necessity
Karim A. Souaid, Founder and Managing Partner of Growthgate Equity Partner looks at the possibilities of a broader stock market in the region.Capital formation in developed and emerging markets alike…
Saudisation: the war for talent
Richard Foulkes, Client Partner at Pedersen & Partners discusses the impact of the Saudisation programme on the Saudi expat and Saudi national workforce.The war for talent in Saudi Arabia is heating…
Gulf Capital bridges the financing gap
Walid Cherif, Managing Director Gulf Credit Partners, Gulf Capital says that there is a huge need for mid-level financing in the MENA region.Alternative investment management company, Gulf Capital,…
Zaina and Rania Kanaan have combined recycling with CSR to bring a new concept of cycling in the region.What is your business?
Chari Cycles is our new venture focused on up-cycling…
An expert guide to the UK property market
Select Property Group talks about the benefits and nuances of investing in the UK property market.Everyone in the UAE, the Middle East and around the world is familiar with the UK property market.…
Saudi Hollandi understands SME solutions
Hussam Al-Khayal, General Manager - Corporate Banking, Saudi Hollandi bank discusses the bank's propositions for 2015 and beyond and the future of the Saudi Arabian economy.What…