- OBALC closes ABC financing facility for B737-900ER sale and leaseback transaction
- Moody's assigns (P)Baa3 rating to Indonesia's Sukuk offering
- Snap Innovations becomes approved ISV on DGCX
- Malaysia's Sukuk volumes stable, driven by corporate and sovereign refinancings, says Moody's
- Bank Dhofar issues first Additional Tier 1 Capital Securities in Oman
- Amlak announces date for resumption of share trading on DFM
- Mongolia Prime Minister concludes UAE visit
- PDO stages workshop to help Omani SMEs
- IDB announces winner of IDB Islamic Economics Prize for 1436H
- Central Bank of Oman appoints FSS to implement National E-payment Gateway
The rise of franchise
The rise of the franchise
UAE backs SMEs
The UAE has done more to spur the SME sector than probably any other country in the Gulf region.
Trade Finance 101
Confused about what trade finance is? Want to know what an L/C is? Look no further.
8 reasons why SMEs, startups and entrepreneurs…
There are many ways that innovation can help SMEs, startups and entrepeneurs. Kamal Hassan calls it like it is.
Zaina and Rania Kanaan have combined recycling with CSR to bring a new concept of cycling in the region.What is your business?
Chari Cycles is our new venture focused on up-cycling…
An expert guide to the UK property market
Select Property Group talks about the benefits and nuances of investing in the UK property market.Everyone in the UAE, the Middle East and around the world is familiar with the UK property market.…
Saudi Hollandi understands SME solutions
Hussam Al-Khayal, General Manager - Corporate Banking, Saudi Hollandi bank discusses the bank's propositions for 2015 and beyond and the future of the Saudi Arabian economy.What…