- Global shareholders approve five per cent cash dividend FY 2014
- AfDB scaled up project funding by 15 per cent to $7.6 billion in 2014
- RAKBANK acquires 79.23 per cent of RAK Insurance
- SC’s Shari’ah Advisory Council update list of Shari’ah-compliant securities
- DGCX expands ties with Chinese market with China Futures Association MoU
- NBF takes ‘Best Commercial Bank UAE’ and ‘Best Corporate Bank UAE’ at the BME Industry Awards 2015
- Doha Bank announces new corporate cash management web platform ‘Tadbeer’
- ADIB to hold EGM to vote on capital raising proposal
- ICAEW: Signs of maturity in Middle East private equity market
- S&P: Hannover ReTakaful outlook revised to negative; rating affirmed at 'A+'
The future of SME in Dubai
HE Hamad Buamim, Director General of Dubai Chamber of Commerce
MENA Entrepreneurs - the new breed
They're creative, hungry and idealistic. fME profiles some of the latest entrepreneurs to bravely launch their businesses in the market place.
Kick-starting Kuwaiti entrepreneurs
Massive oil wealth has left Kuwaitis comfortable but has the easy life diluted their innovative streak?
The small print
The devil is in the detail when it comes to taking care over the small print on bank loan documents.
A pan-GCC stock market is a must, not a mere necessity
Karim A. Souaid, Founder and Managing Partner of Growthgate Equity Partner looks at the possibilities of a broader stock market in the region.Capital formation in developed and emerging markets alike…
Saudisation: the war for talent
Richard Foulkes, Client Partner at Pedersen & Partners discusses the impact of the Saudisation programme on the Saudi expat and Saudi national workforce.The war for talent in Saudi Arabia is heating…
Gulf Capital bridges the financing gap
Walid Cherif, Managing Director Gulf Credit Partners, Gulf Capital says that there is a huge need for mid-level financing in the MENA region.Alternative investment management company, Gulf Capital,…
Zaina and Rania Kanaan have combined recycling with CSR to bring a new concept of cycling in the region.What is your business?
Chari Cycles is our new venture focused on up-cycling…
An expert guide to the UK property market
Select Property Group talks about the benefits and nuances of investing in the UK property market.Everyone in the UAE, the Middle East and around the world is familiar with the UK property market.…
Saudi Hollandi understands SME solutions
Hussam Al-Khayal, General Manager - Corporate Banking, Saudi Hollandi bank discusses the bank's propositions for 2015 and beyond and the future of the Saudi Arabian economy.What…