- Global shareholders approve five per cent cash dividend FY 2014
- AfDB scaled up project funding by 15 per cent to $7.6 billion in 2014
- RAKBANK acquires 79.23 per cent of RAK Insurance
- SC’s Shari’ah Advisory Council update list of Shari’ah-compliant securities
- DGCX expands ties with Chinese market with China Futures Association MoU
- NBF takes ‘Best Commercial Bank UAE’ and ‘Best Corporate Bank UAE’ at the BME Industry Awards 2015
- Doha Bank announces new corporate cash management web platform ‘Tadbeer’
- ADIB to hold EGM to vote on capital raising proposal
- ICAEW: Signs of maturity in Middle East private equity market
- S&P: Hannover ReTakaful outlook revised to negative; rating affirmed at 'A+'
GCC Women want Mentors
GCC Women need Mentors
Should you buy a business off the shelf?
A franchise may well seem the perfect solution for those who want to run their own business - the risks are less, the business routine is written in…
Setting up a business in the UAE
Starting from scratch? Here's how to get your company framework set up so that you can make a proper start in business in the UAE.
Finding a small business or supplier online is not easy; being a small business and not having an online presence means you could be missing out on…
A pan-GCC stock market is a must, not a mere necessity
Karim A. Souaid, Founder and Managing Partner of Growthgate Equity Partner looks at the possibilities of a broader stock market in the region.Capital formation in developed and emerging markets alike…
Saudisation: the war for talent
Richard Foulkes, Client Partner at Pedersen & Partners discusses the impact of the Saudisation programme on the Saudi expat and Saudi national workforce.The war for talent in Saudi Arabia is heating…
Gulf Capital bridges the financing gap
Walid Cherif, Managing Director Gulf Credit Partners, Gulf Capital says that there is a huge need for mid-level financing in the MENA region.Alternative investment management company, Gulf Capital,…
Zaina and Rania Kanaan have combined recycling with CSR to bring a new concept of cycling in the region.What is your business?
Chari Cycles is our new venture focused on up-cycling…
An expert guide to the UK property market
Select Property Group talks about the benefits and nuances of investing in the UK property market.Everyone in the UAE, the Middle East and around the world is familiar with the UK property market.…
Saudi Hollandi understands SME solutions
Hussam Al-Khayal, General Manager - Corporate Banking, Saudi Hollandi bank discusses the bank's propositions for 2015 and beyond and the future of the Saudi Arabian economy.What…