- BankDhofar offers instant banking products & services across various channels
- CBD, DMCC Tradeflows and Rocks partner to launch “Loans for Diamonds”
- NBAD mandates to finance the provision of five A330-200 aircraft
- HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum meets Chairman and Board of Directors of the UAE Central Bank
- Arab Banking Corporation launches $250,000,000 syndicated term loan facility for Bank Sohar
- Middle East Payment Services manages Jordan Commercial Bank ATMs
- UAE Banks Federation appoints independent agency to monitor Code of Conduct compliance
- al khaliji partners with NBF for landmark structured finance deal for Pacific Controls
- Arcapita completes sale of J.Jill to TowerBrook
- NBK-Egypt reports EGP 126.3 million in net profits for Q1 2015
Jamil Baz, Chief Investment Strategist of GLG Partners
The cost of reform
The global banking industry is under added pressure from regulatory reform, building more barriers to creating value, warns Boston Consulting Group.
Sustainability is key
Swiss private banking group Vontobel has expanded into the region to be nearer its clients in the Middle East, North Africa and the Indian subcontinent.
No One Would Listen!
Being right and being ignored gets to be very lonely and very scary... Chasing Madoff is the story of the man who knew Bernie Madoff was a…
Big returns from UK rental real estate
A growing demand for rental property coupled with a severe undersupply, has helped rental returns grow substantially over the last few years. BME spoke to Adam Price, Managing Director…
Skills challenge for recruiters
UAE needs more local finance professionals to maintain economic prosperity comments Michael Armstrong, ICAEW Regional Director for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia at Emirati Youth Forum.It was…
Gulf Capital: The gateway to alternative investments in the Middle East
Dr. Karim El Solh, Co-Founder and CEO, Gulf Capital tells Zoya Malik about the make-up and performance of the company's funds and advises investors on GCC growth sectors.Kindly…
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2015 is the region’s leading financial event. This year 30 awards will be selected by the registered readers of Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, FinanceME, WEALTH Arabia magazines as well as users of www.cpifinancial.net