- NBAD forum in Cairo to discuss investment challenges
- OBALC closes ABC financing facility for B737-900ER sale and leaseback transaction
- Moody's assigns (P)Baa3 rating to Indonesia's Sukuk offering
- Snap Innovations becomes approved ISV on DGCX
- Malaysia's Sukuk volumes stable, driven by corporate and sovereign refinancings, says Moody's
- Bank Dhofar issues first Additional Tier 1 Capital Securities in Oman
- Amlak announces date for resumption of share trading on DFM
- Mongolia Prime Minister concludes UAE visit
- PDO stages workshop to help Omani SMEs
- IDB announces winner of IDB Islamic Economics Prize for 1436H
Mohammed Redha Ahmed Jawad of BankDhofar
To the power of three
Qatar Financial Centre aims to be destination of choice for asset management, reinsurance and captive insurance.
Be first. Be smarter. Or Cheart.
Margin Call offers a humanised introduction to 'financial crisis-lite' as la-la-land continues to try to make sense of the recent past...
Three quarters of a very full year
MENA banks' profitability continues to show further signs of improvement.
Big returns from UK rental real estate
A growing demand for rental property coupled with a severe undersupply, has helped rental returns grow substantially over the last few years. BME spoke to Adam Price, Managing Director…
Skills challenge for recruiters
UAE needs more local finance professionals to maintain economic prosperity comments Michael Armstrong, ICAEW Regional Director for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia at Emirati Youth Forum.It was…
Gulf Capital: The gateway to alternative investments in the Middle East
Dr. Karim El Solh, Co-Founder and CEO, Gulf Capital tells Zoya Malik about the make-up and performance of the company's funds and advises investors on GCC growth sectors.Kindly…
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2015 is the region’s leading financial event. This year 30 awards will be selected by the registered readers of Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, FinanceME, WEALTH Arabia magazines as well as users of www.cpifinancial.net