- South Africa’s GDP slows to 1.3 per cent in Q1
- ADCB expands its SME offer through “Purely Business” Web Portal
- QFC: Cautious optimism felt amongst the business community in Qatar
- DGCX signs MoU with Bank of China
- Mumtalakat announces consolidated financial results for 2014
- ADIA appoints John Pandtle to Head of U.S., Internal Equities Department
- MNCapital Africa Advisors facilitates SPEAR Capital Investment in Zimbabwe dairy producer, Dendairy
- SBF - IES hold business forum to promote Qatar-Singapore economic cooperation
- Moody's: Basel III liquidity and funding requirements are credit positive for banks
- MNCapital Africa advises SPEAR Capital investment into Zimbabwe
H.E. Sheikh Abdullah Saoud Al Thani, Governor, Qatar Central Bank
Laying the foundations for growth
Bahrain's brighter future
In January, Standard & Poor's revised its overview on Bahrain's political, economic and fiscal situation from negative to stable...
Here comes the sun?
World Economic Forum 2013 held in Davos, Switzerland, hat at the core of its agenda the main theme of 'resilient dynamism'.
Top down AND bottom up!
Truly an alternative investment or just another equity asset class?
Global predictions in retail banking
2014 was an interesting year for the retail banking industry, but as we near 2015 it’s clear that there are more interesting changes afoot, comments François Chaffard at Gemalto.The rise…
Banque Saudi Fransi: Securing e-channel Services
Khaled A. Al-Toukhi, Division Head - GTB at Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) tells BME of the development of the bank’s e-channel services.What e-services is Saudi Fransi offering customers?…
Embracing a risk culture
On the 40th anniversary of United Arab Bank, Zoya Malik spoke to Paul Trowbridge, CEO at UAB to discuss his views on risk management, the bank’s growth through challenging times and making a…
Big returns from UK rental real estate
A growing demand for rental property coupled with a severe undersupply, has helped rental returns grow substantially over the last few years. BME spoke to Adam Price, Managing Director…
Skills challenge for recruiters
UAE needs more local finance professionals to maintain economic prosperity comments Michael Armstrong, ICAEW Regional Director for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia at Emirati Youth Forum.It was…
Gulf Capital: The gateway to alternative investments in the Middle East
Dr. Karim El Solh, Co-Founder and CEO, Gulf Capital tells Zoya Malik about the make-up and performance of the company's funds and advises investors on GCC growth sectors.Kindly…
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2015 is the region’s leading financial event. This year 30 awards will be selected by the registered readers of Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, FinanceME, WEALTH Arabia magazines as well as users of www.cpifinancial.net