- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Corporate Banking, Investment Banking/M&A
- Sub Sector:
- M&A/Corporate Finance, Other
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
On behalf of our client, an established international bank in the UAE, we are looking for an UAE National to be the Head of their Rep Office in Abu Dhabi.
Your main responsibilities will be focused on UAE/ Abu Dhabi counter parties' relationships, representing the Abu Dhabi office, making introductions, networking and establishing new connections. In this role, you will be traveling between the Dubai and Abu Dhabi office on a regular basis and report directly to the CEO Middle East.
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• Strictly looking for UAE Nationals only
• Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant fields
• Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience, of which 2 - 4 years in a client facing role
• Preferably coming from the financial industry with experience dealing with corporate or institutional clients (candidates from retail banking or back-office positions will not be considered)
• Previous experience interacting with clients, able to identify successful business opportunities, providing information about economic developments
• Great Networking, Analytical and Interpersonal Communication skills
• Working experience in an international firm is a plus
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in an international environment, please apply below.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA