- Michael Page
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- AED 30,000
- Employment Type:
- Full time
- Compliance/Legal, Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Sub Sector:
- Compliance Regulatory, Client Relations, Client Relations
- Position Type:
- Job Reference:
- Date Added:
Assisting in the development of a documented annual compliance monitoring programme which covers local regulations, Tax Compliance, KYC/AML and other relevant areas
- Execution of the programme, checking compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies, and standards, i.e. the identification, assessment and documentation of compliance risks.
- Identify compliance risks, suggest and perform reviews.
- Support the head of compliance in compliance monitoring and surveillance processes.
- Ensuring all compliance is up to date and providing relevant inputs to compliance reports, scorecards and records for audit and regulatory purposes.
- Evaluate results, draft recommendations, present findings, report writing, and track the implementation of the corresponding action plans.
- Acting as a compliance contact and performing compliance advisory activities regularly; assisting in the preparation of the Annual Compliance Risk Assessment for the region, identifying risk issues and proposing mitigation plans.
- A minimum of 5 years of compliance experience in compliance monitoring, surveillance and testing in private banking/wealth management division in an international bank.
- Knowledge of local ME&A regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and completing reviews.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills with the ability to communicate findings from monitoring undertaken in a way that is clear and concise and tailored to the relevant audience
What's on offer:
- Great exposure to Private Banking Compliance in one of Dubai's leading Multinational Bank.
- Competitive Salary package and networking across GCC countries.