- Federation of Egyptian Banks to sign an agreement to settle stamp tax dispute
- South Africa’s June 2018 inflation upsurges
- S&P: Benin assigned 'B+/B' foreign and local currency ratings; outlook stable
- Tanzania’s economic reform program receives ADB’s support
- Arab Bank attains licence to operate in China
- FAB integrates Dubai First into its personal banking group
- Abu Dhabi Capital Management challenges Cerberus bid for Abraaj unit
- Egypt begins process of offering stakes in five state firms
- Dubai FDI launches initiative to bolster investments
- Egypt's parliament signals setting up of EGP 200 billion sovereign wealth fund
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.