- Egypt seeks new debt investors with Euroclear, Asian foray
- Oman's Renaissance mulls $1.5 billion Topaz Energy IPO
- FDI in Bahrain rising sharply, says Economic Development Board
- Angola arrests ex-president's son on $500 million transfer, fund
- Emirates Islamic launches home finance solutions for non-residents
- Oil advances as traders turn bullish after OPEC rebuffs Trump
- Egypt plans foray into Asia bond market with non-deal roadshow
- BNP Paribas to coordinate Emirates Steel’s $400 million loan
- Nakheel plans Sukuk sale to finance new mall
- UAE Banks Federation considers asking for ease in mortgage rules
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.