- UAE MoF partners with FinovateMiddleEast to drive innovation in fintech
- Dr Fawaz Gerges outlines six key factors impacting Arab countries
- Indonesia goes chip with OpenWay
- Afreximbank and Attijariwafa Bank sign MOU to support trade across Africa
- PayU Nigeria expands online payment options with PayU Receive
- The Abraaj Group invests in leading Turkish online travel agent Biletall.com
- DIB scoops four accolades at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- NBF retains “Best Islamic Window–UAE” Award at Islamic Business and Finance Awards 2017
- Winners of 12th annual Islamic Business & Finance Awards revealed at gala dinner
- Dubai Economy records brisk licencing and registration activity in November 2017
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.