- ADIB shareholders approve cash dividends of 39.76 per cent
- Dubai Dof completes $2.45 billion financing for Metro's Route 2020 extension
- Currency floatation to boost Morocco’s real estate market, says JLL
- Over 40 African countries sign free trade deal
- Abu Dhabi's investment firms reach $250 billion in fund tie-up
- Visa names new General Manager for MENA region
- Kuwait follows Fed, raises key rate for first time in a year
- Saudi grand tour to include Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JPMorgan
- Bank Sohar closes a $300 Million three-year Syndicated Term Loan Facility
- Why Turkey plans to create its own credit rating agency
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.