- Ahli United Bank reports net profit of over $357 million for H1 2018
- HSBC, Suisse to advise KFH and AUB merger talks
- DIFC signs MoU with China’s Everbright Group
- Ithmaar Holdings discloses exposure to embattled Abraaj Group
- Turkish central bank likely to hike main rate as inflation rises
- ADGM signs MoU with Companies and Intellectual Property Commission of South Africa
- Nasdaq Dubai and CNBC to open a new studio in DIFC
- Kuwait banks to face $1.8 billion bad debts for laid off expatriates
- Emirates and Etihad in talks with South African Airways
- Iran warns Trump not to threaten country's oil exports
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.