- Saudi's ACWA Power delays planned IPO
- MTN surges as Nigeria softens tone on $8.1 billion claim
- China paves way for wealth management products to buy stocks
- Namibia economy contracts for ninth quarter as manufacturing drops
- Gulftainer signs deal to operate US Port of Wilmington
- Aston Martin seeks Ferrari-like $6.7 billion valuation in IPO
- Turkey cuts citizenship investment criteria
- Burgan Bank Group opens rights offering to raise up to KWD 62.5 million
- Nigeria's Zainab Ahmed formally appointed finance minister
- CBUAE's forex reserve surges to AED 329.5 billion in August
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.