- DIFC Courts and University of Oxford China Centre enter into an alliance
- ADIB reaches one million customers in the UAE, doubling 2013 figure
- Dubai Islamic Bank receives two new ISO certifications
- DFZ Council to promote FDI into free zones
- Saudi dairy firm Almarai plans $2.8 billion five-year capital investment
- AfDB and Korea launch the Korea-Africa Energy Investment Facility
- Customers can collect DEWA security deposit refund from any Western Union agent
- Saudi Arabia re-opens sixth issue of Sukuk
- Second annual FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge launched
- Alizz Islamic Bank, General Federation of Oman Trdae Unions signs MoU
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2017
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards are the most important annual event for the global Islamic financial community.
The winners of the 12th Islamic Business & Finance Awards were announced at a gala dinner held at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai, on 12 December 2017. The event will be attended by some 200 Islamic bankers and financiers from around the world. A total of nearly 28,000 votes were cast across 49 voted-for categories in the online poll.