- Peru trade delegation to visit UAE
- Emirates NBD Properties signs agreement with Emirates REIT
- Abu Dhabi lender ADCB to price subordinated bond Wednesday
- Egypt's EFG Hermes says Q1 net profit jumps 27 pct
- RTS Realtime Systems to open data center in Dubai
- Turkey seen allowing five new Sukuk issue types
- Dubai forum to honour MENA businesswomen at awards ceremony
- MARC affirms ratings on Cagamas MBS' MYR 2,050 million Sukuk
- Prepaid cards kiosk technology launched in the UAE
- Dar Al Arkan closes first tranche of $750 Sukuk
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2012 - winners revealed A hat-trick for a Qatari bank, three wins across two continents for a Kuwaiti institution, a double in Dubai, Malaysia and a double in Africa reflect the increasingly global nature of the Islamic finance industry.
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Rewarding the very best in banking and financial services The Banker Middle East Product Awards 2012 – the quest for excellence – sees 28 banks from around the Gulf region in the spotlight for offering ‘best in class’ products and services.