- Moody’s - UAE Credit Analysis for Sovereign Rating
- Noor Islamic Bank wafa Card Offers 11 per cent Cash Back on Purchases
- Nakheel makes AED 218 million Sukuk profit payment
- Alizz islamic bank launches the fully Shari'ah compliant premium mastercard credit cards in Oman
- AfDB Approves $20 million Trade Finance Credit for Shelter Afrique to Support Real Estate SMEs
- MENACORP to boost UAE’s institutional investment appeal via appointments
- Islamic Finance Set to Sustain Economic Growth in MENA Region, say Experts
- Marc affirms its ratings on Riverson Corporation Sdn Bhd's MYR 20 million CP/MTN programme
- Marc withdraws ratings on Konsortium Lebuhraya Utara-Timur (KL) Sdn Bhd's Sukuk and Junior Bonds
- Canon increases payment processing security with new UV cheque scanner
This year we have provided all financial institutions an online submission form to better facilitate the nomination process. There are three simple steps to take: Complete your company details, Select the categories in which you wish to participate, Enter in product information, Click on the logo above to nominate your products.
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
Seeking excellence in West Africa The annual Banker Africa Awards are continent-wide programmes open to all banks and financial institutions in Africa. The aim of the Awards is to recognise outstanding performance and excellence in the financial services industry.
Sunday, October 06, 2013
Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013 VOTING NOW CLOSED! 3.30pm UAE Local time
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2012 - winners revealed A hat-trick for a Qatari bank, three wins across two continents for a Kuwaiti institution, a double in Dubai, Malaysia and a double in Africa reflect the increasingly global nature of the Islamic finance industry.
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Rewarding the very best in banking and financial services The Banker Middle East Product Awards 2012 – the quest for excellence – sees 28 banks from around the Gulf region in the spotlight for offering ‘best in class’ products and services.