- Moody's downgrades Tunisia's rating to B1, maintains negative outlook
- DGCX to launch region’s first Shari'ah-compliant spot gold contract
- A.M. Best Revises issuer credit rating outlook to stable for Union Insurance Company P.S.C.
- A.M. Best withdraws credit ratings of Muscat Insurance Company SAOC & Muscat Life Assurance Company
- Ajman DED launches ISIC-4 system to promote business competitiveness
- Sharjah FDI Forum to discuss future direction of global investments
- Egypt in focus
- EEMEA Banks Strategy: Pivoting to dividend hikes - BofA Merrill Lynch
- MENA Banks: KSA banks: Disciplined approach yielding confidence, momentum and dividends
- Al Rajhi Bank: Cost of funding advantage set to underpin further dividend growth; BofA Merrill Lynch
Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (DIB)
- Phone: +971 4 295 3000 / +971 4 295 9999
- Fax: +971 4 295 4111 / +971 4 211 7187
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dib.ae
Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (DIB) is a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides banking and financial services in accordance to Islamic Shari’ah principals. Since its formation in 1975 as the world’s first full-service Islamic bank, DIB has established itself as a leader in its field. It operates through a network of 64 branches. Its products are structured into nine segments, namely Retail Banking, Wajaha Banking, Private Banking, Johara Banking, Business Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Real Estate Finance and Contracting Finance. DIB also provides direct equity investments, international investment and treasury services. In addition, it offers real estate services. It operates through a network of 48 branches across the UAE. Its international operations are carried out by its subsidiaries and associates.
Mohammed Ibrahim Abdul Rahman Al Shaibani is also the Director General of the The Ruler’s Court, Government of Dubai and the CEO & Executive Director of the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD). He was appointed as a member of the Board of Directors of Dubai World in December 2010. He is also the Vice Chairman of The Supreme Fiscal Committee of Dubai. He serves as a Board Member of Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE), The Knowledge Fund and International Humanitarian City (IHC). Since 1998, Al Shaibani has held the position of President at the Dubai Office, a Private Management office for the Royal Family of Dubai. In this capacity he was based in London for eight years and he now oversees the functioning from Dubai. He started his professional life with the Dubai Ports Authority and Jebel Ali Free Zone. After this he moved to Singapore for four years as Managing Director of Al Khaleej Investments. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.