- KCB Capital named adviser for $80 million Kenyan cement project
- Kenya Commercial Bank profit up 17 per cent after loans increase
- Liberty sets aside more than $87 million for African purchases
- HSBC said to advise Saudi Mobily on debt after covenant breach
- Tanmiyat Global inks partnership with Amlak Finance
- Dubai Islamic Bank celebrates 40 years in Islamic Banking
- Standard Chartered announces Board changes
- The African Development Bank and Bloomberg launch African Bond Index
- Mashreq proudly introduces the UAE’s 1st ‘Selfie’ Credit Card
- Saudi banks pull welcome mat for SMEs seeking loans
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.