- DIFC wins distinction in ‘Money and Finance’ Category at Islamic Economy Award 2015
- GFH repays over $37 million for debt syndicates
- DGCX Q3 volumes up 36 per cent with trading in gold leading the way
- Kaspersky Lab survey: online account theft the most feared cyber threat in UAE
- EY: GCC Pension funds worth $397 billion
- RAM Ratings places MBSB and Bank Muamalat on Rating Watch, with developing outlook
- Linklaters advises the Government of Oman on its debut sovereign Sukuk
- Iqbal Khan, CEO of Fajr Capital, presented with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)Baa1(hyb) rating to Tier 2 bonds of National Bank of Kuwait
- Global Islamic Economy Summit 2015 convenes in Dubai
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.