- UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Mauritius has 'missed the boat' on Islamic finance
- RAM Ratings assigns AAA/Stable/P1 ratings to First Gulf Bank
- New Director General Chairman of the Board appointed for the Arab Monetary Fund
- al khaliji financing recycling plant in Qatar
- MasterCard Academy of Risk Management announces Global Risk Management Conference Series for MENA
- Kuwait: Investment sector continues to lead real estate sales
- ICD signs MoU with Morocco’s Al Ajial
- KFH takes part in the Entrepreneur Club activities
- Standard Chartered 2013 profit slips seven per cent
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.