- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) to expand small business unit
- Union National Bank announces profit of AED 2,021 million, up by 16 per cent
- Bank Muscat raises awareness on corporate fraud
- Africa next frontier as DIB Kenya bank approved
- HSBC-backed SABB expects slower growth for Saudi banks this year
- Sustaining returns in an uneven recovery – Citi Private Bank's views
- Network International, PayPal launch e-Merchant portal for payment transfers
- SICO Fixed Income Fund outperforms regional benchmark in 2014
- First board of directors and chairman announced by Bahrain Asset Managers Association
- LVMH's private equity unit said to seek stake in Saudi's Bateel
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.