- First Middle East and Africa-focused Cloud Accelerator programme launched in Bahrain
- Ithmaar Bank and Tamkeen launch enterprise financing scheme
- IFC invests in Egypt-based Sphinx Glass
- Citi partners with MasterCard to launch contactless cards in the UAE
- KAFA’A opens its doors for Qatar’s banking and finance sector
- ADIB launches Dana Bazaar for female entrepreneurs
- ISDA and IIFM publish Islamic Cross Currency Swap Standard
- Securities Commission Malaysia updates Shari'ah compliant securities listing
- IDB President proposes partnership between IDB, Turkey and other OIC member countries
- 3rd MIFF sees the launch of the CIBAFI's Inaugural Global Islamic Bankers' survey
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.