- Qalaa Co-Founder Hisham El-Khazindar expresses optimism about Egypt’s economy
- ICICI Bank launches 'Easy NRI Account'
- Path Solutions achieves new software certification
- AED 2.5 billion Amanat to launch IPO on DFM in October
- DIFC introduces the qualified investor fund
- Norton Rose Fulbright advises the IDB on $1.5 billion drawdown under its $10 billion Sukuk programme
- A.M Best: Saudi Market rebounds following regulatory action
- Global’s executive management withdraw resignations; Maha Al-Ghunaim to run for Board elections
- Henyep Investment Bank announces launch of additional stock products
- Emirates NBD Research: Egyptian update
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.