- Mobily Ventures invests in mobile and online food ordering marketplace hellofood
- Commercial Bank International (CBI) nine month net profit up by 25 per cent
- IMF Managing Director Lagarde welcomes strong economic performance in GCC countries
- Impact Hub Dubai partners with Dubai SME and Hamdan Innovation Incubator
- Kuwait August credit growth moderate, consumer lending strong
- Ghana downgraded by Standard & Poor's to 'B-' on external risks; outlook stable
- Sharjah-based Investbank posts eight per cent rise in first nine months' profits
- Union National Bank joins the DMCC Tradeflow platform
- ICD hold seminar on Islamic finance for African banks
- Emirates Islamic Bank announces 83 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.