- CBB’s monthly issue of treasury bills oversubscribed
- Iron ore and steel: A sigh of relief
- Global government debt: little headwind from central bankers
- Dubai Chamber and Dulsco host workshop to highlight sustainability best practices in Dubai
- UAE’s AED 522 billion Islamic banking assets will boost the country’s Halal sector
- Majid Al Futtaim acquires Retail Arabia, franchise owner of Geant in the Middle East
- FAB: Martyn Hoccom appointed as Acting Group Treasurer
- New Kuwait Credit Bank HQ building delayed by fire damage
- Fitch: dirham liberalisation poses little risk to Moroccan banks
- S&P affirms ratings on National Bank of Kuwait
- Phone: +974 4445 6000
- Fax: +974 4441 6631
- Email: Hellodoha@dohabank.com.qa
- Website: www.dohabank.com.qa
A Qatar-based financial institution that offers a range of commercial and Islamic banking solutions. Doha Bank was founded in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979; and today is the third largest commercial bank (assets) in Qatar. It offers its services through two divisions: Personal and Corporate. The bank operates through a network of 37 branches across Qatar, including seven Islamic branches; three overseas branches in the United States, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, and representative offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Turkey, China, Japan, South Korea and Romania. Doha Bank is the largest private bank in Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978.
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.