- Dubai Chamber registers 8,800 new companies in H1 2015
- IBM rolls out $60 million African skills initiative
- Jordan's Housing Bank announces 2015 first half results
- Bahrain's Tamkeen, Ithmaar Bank sign agreement
- Trading commences in Bahrain's newest Sukuk Ijara
- 15 Million Euro Investment for Vaniday
- OPIC commits $100 million to the 10,000 Women campaign
- Africa50 investment platform raises $830 million
- IFC supports Afriland in Cameroon
- AfDB's support to tax reforms leads to improved revenues in Togo
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.