- PayTabs opens account with Bubble Bash to mark its first live merchant
- IASB moves from incurred to expected loss model
- Knight Frank: Dubai industrial rents continue to recover in H1 2014
- Barwa Bank net profit increases 35 per cent for H1 2014
- Saudi British Bank arranges financing for Dallah Health Services Holding Company
- Ratings assigned for Boubyan Bank by CI
- Qatar sovereign ratings affirmed by CI
- Kuwait sovereign ratings affirmed at AA- by CI
- IOSCO surveys use of social media and automated advice by intermediaries
- NBK Capital: GCC markets correct in 2Q 2014 on geopolitical developments
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.