- Asia’s first covered Sukuk issued by MBSB, assigned AA1 rating by RAM Ratings
- MARC assigns preliminary rating of AAAIS to TNB Western Energy’s MYR 4 billion Sukuk programme
- Winners around the world applauded at the 8th Islamic Business & Finance Awards
- CIMA signs MoU with CORE for a fast track career in finance
- Ooredoo Group Wins Best Finance Team of the Year Award
- Moody’s - UAE Credit Analysis for Sovereign Rating
- Noor Islamic Bank wafa Card Offers 11 per cent Cash Back on Purchases
- Nakheel makes AED 218 million Sukuk profit payment
- Alizz islamic bank launches the fully Shari'ah compliant premium MasterCard credit cards in Oman
- AfDB Approves $20 million Trade Finance Credit for Shelter Afrique to Support Real Estate SMEs
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.