- ICD and Côte d’Ivoire sign an agreement to setup Sukuk program
- IDB and IIC partner with The Abraaj Group on private equity across Latin America and Caribbean
- RAKBANK announces AED 362.2 million net profit for Q1 2015
- RAM Ratings releases credit FAQs on Malaysia's first SRI Sukuk
- RAM Ratings assigns AAA(s) preliminary rating to Malaysia's first SRI Sukuk programme
- Arab Bank Group reports Q1 2015 net profits of $217.2 million
- Credit Suisse Research: Saudi Arabia timeline for foreign institutional investors’ access confirmed
- Guernsey Finance appoints International Business Development Director
- Barclays promotes MENA Azar to Chairman of Banking Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Doha Bank brings back its online e-commerce portal DohaSooq.com
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.