- Ameriprise financial optimistic on long-term potential of Islamic finance
- Bank of Beirut wins the MasterCard Award for community engagement in Lebanon
- A.M. Best: Jordan market remains profitable despite regulatory, economic hurdles
- Clifford Chance reviews DIFC Court ruling against Bank Sarasin
- IdealRatings releases Sukuk screening solution and Sukuk indicies
- Emirates NBD Egypt economic update
- ADIB and Barclays conclude sale of UAE Retail Banking business
- Meethaq to host seminar on role of Islamic banking in developing economy
- Dubai Silicon Oasis announce start-up support plan
- CBD to launch Visa Signature Credit Card in the UAE
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.