- AlHuda CIBE and SAAFI France sign MoU
- ADX Successfully launches X-Stream
- Majority of parents in UAE not prepared to support children's education
- NBAD MENA Bond Fund delivers dividend of 4.87 per cent and 4.48 per cent
- Warba Bank launches “E’tamid Warba & Transfer your Salary”
- AGMC increases Rolls-Royce sales by 28 per cent for Q1 2014
- Marka IPO likely to be oversubscribed, says CAPM Investment
- Mashreq offers instant zero per cent payment plan
- Gold retail investment up 31 per cent in 2013, jewellery up 18 per cent
- The IFSB announces the speakers for its 11th Annual Global Summit
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.