- Misys: Commercial lending and supply chain finance growth under biggest threat from non-bank players
- RAM Ratings reaffirms Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ’s AAA/Stable/P1 ratings
- Moody's: China's rate cuts alleviate banks' liquidity pressure; indicate challenging environment
- Moody's: Oman's government financing needs grow amid low oil prices
- Global stock market crash is “timely” for long-term investors and economy
- Porsche Centre Abu Dhabi partners with Porsche Financial Services to provide finance solutions
- CI: GFH ratings and ‘stable’ outlook affirmed
- Hamed Al-Saadi appointed Chief FinanciaL & Tax Officer of QFC
- Moody's assigns Baa3/P-3 Foreign and Local Currency Deposit Ratings to Alternatifbank
- Confirmed speakers for CIBAFI-World Bank Conference announced
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.