- Moody's affirms the A3 IFSR for Al-Ain Ahlia Insurance Co. Stable outlook
- DAE announces sale of StandardAero to Veritas Capital
- Clyde & Co advises National Bank of Fujairah on AED 750 million syndicated loan
- Mubasher Financial Services expansion continues with the opening of a new office in Bahrain
- Dentons advises on one of the largest ship finance deals
- Emirates NBD Research: UAE money supply growth slows further in April
- NBAD launches part-time employment for UAE nationals
- ISRA and SC launch joint publication on “Islamic Capital Markets: Principles and Practices”
- Al Rajhi Bank selects Diebold's technology for branch automation
- Emirates REIT propose final dividend payment of $0.04 per share
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.