- NBK Capital MENA maintains 'Hold' recommendation on Commercial Bank of Qatar (CBQ)
- Ratings of MRCB Southern Link's Senior and Junior Sukuk downgraded
- OMA Emirates provides Sharjah Islamic Bank with new EMV card personalisation
- Alpen Capital acts as financial advisor to Jindal Saw club facility
- Fitch: Stable outlook for most Moroccan banks in 2015
- Fitch: Oil prices, policies & politics to dominate Middle East, Africa
- DFM and Bahrain Bourse plan swift transfer of securities from second half of 2015
- Saudi Hollandi Bank to increase share capital through bonus share issue
- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor urges investors to use a level head
- S&P: Outlooks to stable on Saudi banks ANB, BSF, and SABB
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.