- UAB announces net profit of AED 498 million for the nine months ended 30 September 2014
- Moody's: Private-sector leverage is not a reliable leading indicator of systemic bank crises
- National Bank of Fujairah increase net profit 28.9 per cent for the first nine months of 2014
- QInvest expects increasing appetite for Shari’ah compliant funds from investors
- Sharjah Islamic Bank net profit increases 33.5 per cent to AED 295 million
- NCB net income for Q3 2014 reaches SAR 1,869 million
- Islamic Development Bank Board approves nearly $815 million towards development financing
- PwC: Quiet capital markets for July and August with activity in September setting the tone for Q4
- Dalma Capital Management and Emirates Foundation sign donation agreement
- GCC food imports to hit $53.1 billion putting security issues top of SIAL agenda
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.