- Saudi stock market opening for direct access a further boost to MENA, says Deutsche Bank
- Proposed three-way merger in Malaysia banking could create new Islamic banking giant
- Egypt’s Commercial International Bank reports record net profits of EGP 1.74 billion, up 31 per cent
- NBK Capital: Qatar growth seen at six to seven per cent in 2014-2015, driven by non-hydrocarbons
- NBK Bahrain reports a net profit of $74.1 million for the first half of 2014, up 38 per cent y-o-y
- Qannas Investment Limited to pay special dividend following four successful exits
- Standard Chartered: HNW business owners significant philanthropists
- Emirates REIT (CEIC) net profit up 194 per cent in H1 2014
- Dubai office rents continue to rise due to growing economy and increasing business confidence
- Palestine Exchange releases results.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.