- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA3/P1 ratings of PKNS’s Sukuk
- 10th WIEF concludes with a focus on partnerships and cross-border trade
- Details revealed for 3rd Annual Islamic Banking Summit Africa
- Investcorp and Mumtalakat acquire PRO Unlimited
- Arab Banking Corporation announces 11 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit to $197 Million
- Bank Muscat posts OMR 126.73 million profit for 9M 2014
- Endowments are a 'sleeping giant' claimed experts at 10th World Islamic Economic Forum
- Dubai Chamber unveils specialized unit to support research on Islamic economy
- Commercial Bank of Qatar increases profit for nine months by 19 per cent to QAR 1,553 million
- CEO of Qatar Exchange was elected to World Federation of Exchanges' Board
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.