- Technology venture capital firms gear up to create and exit regional ‘unicorns’
- BBK conducts a roadshow and closes a successful bond issuance raising $400 million
- Morgan Lewis advises TVM Capital Healthcare Partners on the first DIFC QIF
- Moody's places Burgan Bank AS's (Turkey) long-term deposit rating on review for downgrade
- BankDhofar holds Annual General Meeting
- DFM commends its employees’ role in maintaining the market over the past 15 years
- New steel foundry to be built, will create auto parts for international export via Khalifa Port
- Bank Dhofar approves OMR 45 million rights issue
- NBK: Kuwait: activity decline in February attributed to seasonality
- KSA calls out to global investors in Dubai speech
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.