- DIFC Court rules in favour of Kuwaiti investors in judgement against Bank Sarasin
- Standard Chartered may face legal action from UAE accountholders
- Eversheds comment: The amendments to the DIFC regulations
- Fitch: StanChart fine shows rising risks of complex bank model
- Turkish banks' loan growth, external debt raise tail risk
- Commercial International Bank ratings affirmed; outlook revised to stable from negative
- CI Rakbank ratings affirmed; outlook positive
- Airtel, IFC and MasterCard partners towards mobile money in Zambia
- Nakheel repays all AED 7.9 billion bank debt
- International experts to lead dialogue on financial connectivity at GIFF 2014
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.24%||2.38%||6.29%|
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.