- EY creates borderless advisory services across Africa, India and the Middle East
- DIFC Wills & Probate Registry partners with Dubai's Tas'heel to fast track will registration
- Bank Muscat net profit rises to RO 176.56 million
- Moody's: Negative outlook for GCC sovereigns reflects subdued growth and fiscal pressures
- The 1970s all over again: Saxo Bank economist verdict on Q1 2017
- Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre, Astana International Financial Centre sign MoU
- AIM 2017 welcomes Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) as key advocate and supporter of FDI and growth
- Oman Insurance signs an agreement with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Egypt's Banque Misr and UAE's ADIB to sign $150 bn loan in Q1
- Lombard Odier announced new Managing Partners
- Phone: +974 4445 6000
- Fax: +974 4441 6631
- Email: Hellodoha@dohabank.com.qa
- Website: www.dohabank.com.qa
A Qatar-based financial institution that offers a range of commercial and Islamic banking solutions. Doha Bank was founded in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979; and today is the third largest commercial bank (assets) in Qatar. It offers its services through two divisions: Personal and Corporate. The bank operates through a network of 37 branches across Qatar, including seven Islamic branches; three overseas branches in the United States, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, and representative offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Turkey, China, Japan, South Korea and Romania. Doha Bank is the largest private bank in Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978.
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.