- ANB records a net profit of USD 204.8 million in the first quarter of 2017
- National Commercial Bank’s net profit registers a 2.74 per cent hike in the first quarter
- Alinma Bank’s records 7.67 per cent increase in net profit for the first quarter
- Al Baraka completes distributing $68.85 million to the shareholders
- Inovest posts a net profit of $8.2 million in the first quarter of 2017
- NBQ’s records 20 per cent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017
- QFC Authority discusses Islamic Fintech at Thomson Reuters event
- 15 Hotels Worth $10 billion to open in Bahrain by 2020
- DIB hosts UAE’s top Shari'ah leaders to lay out future of industry’s compliance
- The impact of the regional political scene on forex trading
- Phone: +974 4445 6000
- Fax: +974 4441 6631
- Email: Hellodoha@dohabank.com.qa
- Website: www.dohabank.com.qa
A Qatar-based financial institution that offers a range of commercial and Islamic banking solutions. Doha Bank was founded in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979; and today is the third largest commercial bank (assets) in Qatar. It offers its services through two divisions: Personal and Corporate. The bank operates through a network of 37 branches across Qatar, including seven Islamic branches; three overseas branches in the United States, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, and representative offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Turkey, China, Japan, South Korea and Romania. Doha Bank is the largest private bank in Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978.
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.