- ADGM and Al Ansari Exchange collaborate for the development of fintech
- BSF announces the latest developments regarding the change in ownership of the Bank's capital
- Quantum Global Group’s $1.1 billion Infrastructure Fund Exits Savannah Cement
- Joint collaboration between KidZania and Zakat House for “Back to School”
- First Shari'ah-compliant warranty & indemnity insurance policy issued in London
- China: Robust data support power change
- USA: The Fed’s Beige Book does not change the inflation outlook
- Global IT spending to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Dagong and IIRA maintain the Ratings of Al Baraka Banking Group and revise the Outlook Upwards
- SmartStream and Credit Suisse expand their agreement to now include listed derivatives brokerage fee
- Phone: +974 4445 6000
- Fax: +974 4441 6631
- Email: Hellodoha@dohabank.com.qa
- Website: www.dohabank.com.qa
A Qatar-based financial institution that offers a range of commercial and Islamic banking solutions. Doha Bank was founded in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979; and today is the third largest commercial bank (assets) in Qatar. It offers its services through two divisions: Personal and Corporate. The bank operates through a network of 37 branches across Qatar, including seven Islamic branches; three overseas branches in the United States, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, and representative offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Turkey, China, Japan, South Korea and Romania. Doha Bank is the largest private bank in Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978.
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.