- New public accountant strategy in Rwanda pushes transparency
- Kenya launches #YallaKenya in Dubai to attracts Gulf tourists
- Renaissance Capital hosts inaugural Egypt Corporate Access Day in Cape Town
- Inovest settles over $6.6 million in financing facilities
- Al Baraka distributing $22.14 million cash dividends to shareholders
- Bahrain Bourse becomes the Share Registrar for United Gulf Bank Shares
- CBQ subsidiary Alternatif Bank issues Eurobonds
- Number of companies on QSE reaches 44
- Dubai Islamic Bank details rights issue plans
- Renaissance Capital - Thoughts from a Renaissance man: A wave of reform by oil exporters
- Phone: +974 4445 6000
- Fax: +974 4441 6631
- Email: Hellodoha@dohabank.com.qa
- Website: www.dohabank.com.qa
A Qatar-based financial institution that offers a range of commercial and Islamic banking solutions. Doha Bank was founded in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979; and today is the third largest commercial bank (assets) in Qatar. It offers its services through two divisions: Personal and Corporate. The bank operates through a network of 37 branches across Qatar, including seven Islamic branches; three overseas branches in the United States, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, and representative offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Turkey, China, Japan, South Korea and Romania. Doha Bank is the largest private bank in Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978.
Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani - Mr. Fahad serves as the Chairman at Doha Bank. He serves as a Director at Al Khaleej Insurance & Re Insurance Co. Mr. Fahad is a graduate of the Royal Academy.
R. Seetharaman (Raghavan Seetharaman) has been Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank since September 2007. Prior to becoming CEO, he served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Acting General Manager. He has been Chairman and Director of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited since November 2007. Before joining Doha Bank he held top management positions in three banks in the Sultanate of Oman. Seetharaman has several professional qualifications as he is a chartered accountant and a cost accountant and he has certificates in Corporate Management and IT Systems and he obtained the Graduation Gold Medal.