- Islamic Development Bank triples authorised capital to $150 billion
- Two Bahraini banks in merger talks as consolidation picks up
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA2 rating of Tanjung Bin Power’s Sukuk
- al khaliji offers special mortgage loans during Cityscape Qatar 2013
- Majid Al Futtaim acquires full ownership of Carrefour franchise in MENA
- Big data offers wealth managers customer insights
- Dubai's MAF picks banks for hybrid bond sale
- Oil price eases on softer fundamentals
- GCC tobacco tax plans could fuel growth of smuggling, warn Dubai-based experts
- JPMorgan Chase declares common stock dividend
Bank Of Jordan P.L.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||2.29%||2.39%||4.75%|
Shaker Tawfiq Shaker Fakhouri has been General Manager of Bank of Jordan since August 2003. He previously served as Deputy General Manager of Bank of Jordan (1996-2003). Previously he was Assistant to the Executive General Manager of Bank of Jordan ( 1995-1996). He has been Chairman of the Board of Bank of Jordan since 2007 and its Director since June 2001. He serves ... as Board Member in The Arab Islamic Bank/Ramallah, Palestine, Board Member in the Association of Banks in Jordan, Board Member in Trust International Transport Plc and Member in the Higher Consulting Council at Talal Abu-Ghazaleh College for Business. He also serves as a Director of Al-Eqbal Company for Investment PLC. He holds BA in Economics from the University of Southern California/USA, and MA in Business Administration and Professional Accounting from Canisius College, Buffalo/USA.