- UAE MoE launches national programme for SMEs smart e-platform
- Enhancing employee engagement focus of NBF and LinkedIn breakfast
- National Bank of Oman CEO resigns
- Annual CFA Societies Middle East Market Sentiment Survey 2018 unveiled
- Regulatory reforms lead to bumper profits for national insurers in the UAE
- Saudi Ministry of Finance details SAR 7.22 billion Sukuk tap issuance
- UAE Central Bank Hosts first meeting of new Higher Shari'ah Authority
- Albaraka Turk Participation Bank issues Turkey's first Exchange-Listed Tier 1 Sukuk
- Kuwait's Global Investment House annual net profits down 28 per cent
- KFH, NBK sign KWD 249.2 million credit deal with Limak
- Phone: +966 1 479 8888
- Fax: +966 1 479 8898
- Website: www.bankalbilad.com
Bank Albilad is a Saudi joint stock company, established in November 2004. It is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The bank is engaged in banking, financial and investment services in accordance to Islamic Shari’ah principles. It offers its services through three main segments: Consumer Services, Corporate Services and Investment Services. The Consumer Services segment offers Ithmar Account, Aliblad Account, Personal Financing, Auto Financing, AlBilad Tadawul and AlBilad Credit Card. Its Corporate Services include Murabaha Finance, Finance by Musharaka, Istisna’a Finance and Securitization Finance. Its Investment Services division offers Akar, Amwal, Asayel, Al-Murabih, Al-Seef and Mutual Funds Performance Reports. Bank Albilad operates through a network of 75 branches across Saudi Arabia. It has two subsidiaries: Albilad Investment Company and Albilad Real Estate Company.
Khalid Bin Suleiman Al Jasser was born in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia in 1962. He holds a bachelor degree in Business Administration from King Saud University. He has more than 20 years experience in the banking industry in various banking functions from retail, to corporate, credit, and HR. Additionally, he has sat in several companies’ boards in different sectors which gave him broader perspectives of all business areas.