- Abraaj Group agrees to acquire Fan Milk International
- Iranian Bank sanctions lifted by the UK Supreme Court
- Deloitte to pay New York $10 million over Standard Chartered misconduct
- Standard Chartered Saadiq CEO, Afaq Khan to share his path to success
- Saudi banking sector - rerating of valuations closer says NCB Capital
- RAM Ratings upgrades MRCB Southern Link's sukuk ratings
- UK Parliamentarians call for 'reckless bankers' to face jail
- Dubai is home to the world's most sustainable building
- Standard Chartered hosts Abu Dhabi Exchange and UAE Custodians
- UBP launches new alternative Core Liquid Fund
Al Rajhi Bank
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||3.66%||3.34%||-8.78%|
Suleiman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi, a philanthropist, owns the largest personal stake in the bank. The Suliman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi Group of Companies is diverse in nature and is involved in the business of poultry, agriculture, real estate, trade, industry, transportation and other enterprises. A, He founded the SAAR Foundation, a flagship corporation representing charities, think tanks, and other business interests.
Abdullah Suleiman Al Rajhi is a major shareholder in Al Rajhi Bank along with his three brothers. He also owns manufacturer Al Rajhi Factories.