- UAE insurers face potential challenges with new regulatory changes
- Emirates Islamic named Best Domestic Retail Bank
- Alkhabeer launches ‘Alkhabeer Ventures’
- Latham & Watkins advises on $1.5 billion rights issue by the Saudi Arabian Mining Company
- FERG holds conference in Dubai
- Henk Hoogendoorn appointed as Country Head of Mashreq Qatar
- Kuwait Finance House auctions real estate fund properties
- Private deposits at Oman’s commercial banks up 14 per cent in October
- MARC assigns final rating of AIS to DRB-HICOM Perpetual Sukuk
- Fitch revises Bahrain's Outlook to Negative; affirms at 'BBB'
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.12%||0.17%||39.43%|
H.H. Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi is the Crown Prince of Ajman
Mohamed Abdul Rahman Amiri joined Ajman Bank in October 2010. He has more than 20 years of working with HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank. His experience includes several key positions and most recently Deputy CEO with Ajman Bank. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and a Graduate from the ﬁrst batch of the Mohmmad Bin Rashed Program for Leadership Development (MBRPLD).