- IFC and AAIB support small businesses and sustainable energy projects in Egypt
- IIoT transformation part of a $1.7 trillion opportunity that will put CIOs to the test
- Union Insurance records a 29 per cent increase in premiums
- ADIB opens 83rd UAE branch in Abu Dhabi’s Al Shamkha Mall Abu Dhabi
- UNB announces winners for the Gold Rush campaign
- SMEs at risk of digital exclusion, says ICAEW
- Dubai Economy seizes over three million pieces of counterfeit goods within a week
- APICORP partners with Goldman Sachs for global energy co-investments
- Palladium 'unsustainably high'
- Daman Securities joins Nasdaq Dubai to trade equities
- Phone: +971 6 7018111
- Fax: +971 6 7479999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ajmanbank.ae
A United Arab Emirates bank based in emirate of Ajman. It is a public shareholding company engaged in banking, financial and investment activities according to Islamic Shari’ah principles. It offers its products through various Islamic instruments, including Murabaha, Wakala, Sukuk and Ijarah. Its products and services are structured into four divisions: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Electronic Banking. The Government of Ajman holds a 25 per cent stake in the bank and it is also supported by leading financial institutions and private individuals from the UAE.
H.H. Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi is the Crown Prince of Ajman
Mohamed Abdul Rahman Amiri joined Ajman Bank in October 2010. He has more than 20 years of working with HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank. His experience includes several key positions and most recently Deputy CEO with Ajman Bank. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and a Graduate from the ﬁrst batch of the Mohmmad Bin Rashed Program for Leadership Development (MBRPLD).