- BREXIT: A hit or a bonus for Middle East investors in London?
- BREXIT: Moody's outlook on UK sovereign rating changed to negative from stable
- BREXIT: Moody's affirms European Union's Aaa rating and maintains stable outlook
- Doha Bank upgrades card system to improve customer experience
- ADX lists Mandatory Convertible Bonds into ADNIC shares
- Saudi Arabia's Sovereign Ratings and Negative Outlook affirmed by Capital Intelligence
- BREXIT: UK GDP could fall by 2-4 per cent long-term, say London Business School experts
- BREXIT: UK vote credit negative for UK sovereign and other issuers, says Moody's
- RAM Ratings reaffirms P1 rating of AEON Credit’s Islamic CP Programme of up to MYR 1 billion
- A.M. Best revises outlooks to negative for Milli Reasurans Turk Anonim Sirketi
- Phone: +971 6 7018111
- Fax: +971 6 7479999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ajmanbank.ae
A United Arab Emirates bank based in emirate of Ajman. It is a public shareholding company engaged in banking, financial and investment activities according to Islamic Shari’ah principles. It offers its products through various Islamic instruments, including Murabaha, Wakala, Sukuk and Ijarah. Its products and services are structured into four divisions: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Electronic Banking. The Government of Ajman holds a 25 per cent stake in the bank and it is also supported by leading financial institutions and private individuals from the UAE.
H.H. Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi is the Crown Prince of Ajman
Mohamed Abdul Rahman Amiri joined Ajman Bank in October 2010. He has more than 20 years of working with HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank. His experience includes several key positions and most recently Deputy CEO with Ajman Bank. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and a Graduate from the ﬁrst batch of the Mohmmad Bin Rashed Program for Leadership Development (MBRPLD).