- Airtel, IFC and MasterCard partners towards mobile money in Zambia
- Nakheel repays all AED 7.9 billion bank debt
- International experts to lead dialogue on financial connectivity at GIFF 2014
- Qualification of insurance advisors critical for developing industry in the UAE
- DIFC CEO Jeff Singer resigns 'with immediate effect'
- Equity Bank’s investment arm to collaborate with Exotix Partners
- Just Falafel shuffles executive team
- Straits Financial LLC joins DME as clearing member
- Standard Chartered reaches a settlement with the New York State Department of Financial Services
- GCC inflation rates in June Range between 1.21 per cent and 3.10 per cent
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.12%||0.17%||39.43%|
H.H. Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi is the Crown Prince of Ajman
Mohammad Zaqout was appointed Chief Executive Officer of Ajman Bank, with effect from 21 April 2013. Previously he had been Executive Vice Oresident of personal banking at Al Hilal Bank.