- Global shareholders approve five per cent cash dividend FY 2014
- AfDB scaled up project funding by 15 per cent to $7.6 billion in 2014
- RAKBANK acquires 79.23 per cent of RAK Insurance
- SC’s Shari’ah Advisory Council update list of Shari’ah-compliant securities
- DGCX expands ties with Chinese market with China Futures Association MoU
- NBF takes ‘Best Commercial Bank UAE’ and ‘Best Corporate Bank UAE’ at the BME Industry Awards 2015
- Doha Bank announces new corporate cash management web platform ‘Tadbeer’
- ADIB to hold EGM to vote on capital raising proposal
- ICAEW: Signs of maturity in Middle East private equity market
- S&P: Hannover ReTakaful outlook revised to negative; rating affirmed at 'A+'
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||0.12%||0.17%||39.43%|
H.H. Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi is the Crown Prince of Ajman
Mohamed Abdul Rahman Amiri joined Ajman Bank in October 2010. He has more than 20 years of working with HSBC, Dubai Islamic Bank and Dubai Bank. His experience includes several key positions and most recently Deputy CEO with Ajman Bank. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and a Graduate from the ﬁrst batch of the Mohmmad Bin Rashed Program for Leadership Development (MBRPLD).