- SICO retains number one spot on Bahrain Bourse
- Fitch: Sovereign and domestic exposures key for Levant banks
- Dur Hospitality signs financing contract with Riyad Bank
- Commercial Bank International reports net loss of AED 466.6 million
- Bahrain Middle East Bank net profit up 12 per cent to $5 million
- $350 million Sukuk issued by Kuveyt Turk
- ISRA to support the Responsible Finance Summit
- Gulf Bank supports benchmark forum 2016
- Gulf Bank announces first draw winners of its “Spend More, Win More” Gulf Rewards Campaign
- MARC assigns AAIS rating to SME Darby Berhad’s proposed Sukuk programme
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.