- NBK: Kuwait growth accelerating, driven by pick up in project execution
- Dubai Islamic Bank wins two accolades at the Islamic Business & Finance Awards 2014
- Customers in Saudi Arabia and UAE trust insurers less than banks
- Nanhua Futures joins DGCX as Broker Member
- The Abraaj Group invests in Algerian logistics company, FBA
- Majid Al Futtaim Ventures announces investment in Beam Wallet
- Citi and Zurich sign 15-year exclusive agreement to distribute life insurance in the Middle East
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA2 rating of Bright Focus’ Sukuk
- Mashreq and Etisalat partner to launch new credit card
- Oman Air, Standard Chartered sign aircraft leasing deal
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.