- Jordan's Housing Bank reports profits of $172.4 million for first nine months
- Mobily Ventures invests in mobile and online food ordering marketplace hellofood
- Commercial Bank International (CBI) nine month net profit up by 25 per cent
- IMF Managing Director Lagarde welcomes strong economic performance in GCC countries
- Impact Hub Dubai partners with Dubai SME and Hamdan Innovation Incubator
- Kuwait August credit growth moderate, consumer lending strong
- Ghana downgraded by Standard & Poor's to 'B-' on external risks; outlook stable
- Sharjah-based Investbank posts eight per cent rise in first nine months' profits
- Union National Bank joins the DMCC Tradeflow platform
- ICD hold seminar on Islamic finance for African banks
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.