- Standard Chartered may face legal action from UAE accountholders
- Eversheds comment: The amendments to the DIFC regulations
- Fitch: StanChart fine shows rising risks of complex bank model
- Turkish banks' loan growth, external debt raise tail risk
- Commercial International Bank ratings affirmed; outlook revised to stable from negative
- CI Rakbank ratings affirmed; outlook positive
- Airtel, IFC and MasterCard partners towards mobile money in Zambia
- Nakheel repays all AED 7.9 billion bank debt
- International experts to lead dialogue on financial connectivity at GIFF 2014
- Qualification of insurance advisors critical for developing industry in the UAE
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.