- Attijariwafa bank, PayPal launching new service for Moroccan merchants
- Global reorganizes its board of directors
- Bank Nizwa, Oman Housing Bank to offer Islamic property finance
- Noor Bank wins Citi's STP Award for second consecutive year
- AED 241 billion Dubai Chamber members' exports, re-exports in 10 months 2014
- Barwa Bank net profit rises by 43 per cent in Q3 2014
- Export Development Bank of Egypt ratings affirmed; FSR outlook revised to Stable
- Castlepines Global Equity leads Tunisia Economic City project
- Qatar Investment Authority hosts sixth International Forum of Sovereign Wealth Funds
- RAM Ratings assigns AAA/P1 preliminary ratings to Suria KLCC's proposed Sukuk Murabahah
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.