- Kuwait's Central Bank approves ABK purchase of Piraeus Bank Egypt
- aafaq enters into new partnership with ‘Emirates College of Technology’
- Markaz: Stock markets affected by the looming Greek exit from the euro zone
- NBK: Kuwait inflation at 3.3 per cent in May; core inflation retreats slightly
- APICORP establishes $3 billion Sukuk programme
- The Abraaj Group exits investment in pan-African insurance company UAP Holdings
- Muslim Commercial Bank opens first wholesale banking branch in Dubai
- CBB offer new Sukuk Ijarah on behalf of Government of Bahrain
- QIB launches Ramadan automotive financing deals with a variety of automotive dealers and brands
- Doha Bank hosts a knowledge sharing session in Gujarat, India
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.