- Borse Dubai sells its shareholding in London Stock Exchange Group
- QIB hosts the launch of the Knight Frank Wealth Report 2015
- MARC affirms AAA/AAAID ratings on KEXIM’s conventional and Islamic MTN programmes
- Mashreq wins six awards at the Banker Middle East UAE Product Awards 2015
- Emirates NBD Research: Morocco Update
- Deloitte: ME airlines need to effectively manage their tax footprint
- Experts warn of increased card data threat as e-payment activity grows in MENA
- Warba Bank participates in $155 million syndicated facility for Ajman Bank
- GCC Citizens will be treated as Qatari for owning of companies listed on the QSE
- Capital Intelligence: Qatar International Islamic Bank's ratings affirmed
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.