- IIRA reaffirms Burj Bank ratings, assigns Fiduciary Score
- Gulf Finance House announces constitution of its Board of Directors
- Kuwait's balance of payments shows increase in overall surplus
- New Engota investment fund to acquire assets in Nigerian oil market
- Masraf Al Rayan Q1 net profit rises eight per cent to QAR 432 million
- CBD net profit increases by 16 per cent for Q1 2014
- DFM Company net profit increases 696 per cent to AED 215.1 Million in Q1 2014
- Gibson Dunn advises Fajr Capital-led consortium on acquisition of National Petroleum Services
- Emirates NBD announces Q1 2014 net profit up 25 per cent to AED 1.0 billion
- First Halal, US fixed-income mutual fund celebrates 4th anniversary
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.