- Qatar Re net profit increases 79 per cent for H1 2016
- Network International, Planet Payment and AUB launch Pay in Your Currency in Bahrain
- Mashreq appoints new Head of Asset Management Business
- CIBAFI and UAB to hold Forum during end of September
- CI: Société Générale Marocaine de Banques’ ratings affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- CI: BMCE Bank’s ratings affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- CI: BMCI Bank’s ratings affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- CI: Banque Centrale Populaire’s ratings affirmed with a ‘stable’ outlook
- Beltone starts market-making in Orascom Construction shares on Nasdaq Dubai
- 63 per cent of GCC HNWIs likely to invest in Global Real Estate in 2016, says Cluttons
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.