- BankDhofar offers instant banking products & services across various channels
- CBD, DMCC Tradeflows and Rocks partner to launch “Loans for Diamonds”
- NBAD mandates to finance the provision of five A330-200 aircraft
- HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum meets Chairman and Board of Directors of the UAE Central Bank
- Arab Banking Corporation launches $250,000,000 syndicated term loan facility for Bank Sohar
- Middle East Payment Services manages Jordan Commercial Bank ATMs
- UAE Banks Federation appoints independent agency to monitor Code of Conduct compliance
- al khaliji partners with NBF for landmark structured finance deal for Pacific Controls
- Arcapita completes sale of J.Jill to TowerBrook
- NBK-Egypt reports EGP 126.3 million in net profits for Q1 2015
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.