- QIB records 10 per cent increase in profit to reach QAR 1.16 billion in the first half
- The Commercial Bank posts a net profit of QAR 179.6 million for the first half of 2017
- World Bank to commence reconstruction and rehabilitation in Iraq
- Topaz Marine prices $375 million senior notes
- Byblos Bank/AUB Consumer Confidence Index: Consumer Confidence Declines in Second Quarter of 2017
- GCC banks urged to fine-tune liquidity management in order to address new economic cycle
- UAE Central Bank reports Money Supply aggregate M1 increased by 0.5 per cent to AED 507 billion
- EGX and AUC collaborate to improve representation of women on corporate boards
- BBK and Osool Asset Management launches new London-based investment and advisory joint venture
- Bank ABC appoints Patrick Tan as the Head of Asia
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.