- ICD and Côte d’Ivoire sign an agreement to setup Sukuk program
- IDB and IIC partner with The Abraaj Group on private equity across Latin America and Caribbean
- RAKBANK announces AED 362.2 million net profit for Q1 2015
- RAM Ratings releases credit FAQs on Malaysia's first SRI Sukuk
- RAM Ratings assigns AAA(s) preliminary rating to Malaysia's first SRI Sukuk programme
- Arab Bank Group reports Q1 2015 net profits of $217.2 million
- Credit Suisse Research: Saudi Arabia timeline for foreign institutional investors’ access confirmed
- Guernsey Finance appoints International Business Development Director
- Barclays promotes MENA Azar to Chairman of Banking Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Doha Bank brings back its online e-commerce portal DohaSooq.com
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.