- African leaders discuss investment and infrastructure needs at AGBF
- Samena Capital completes investment in Flemingo International
- SWIFT offers free access to The KYC Registry for participating banks
- Clifford Chance advises on Islamic project financing structure for Safi IPP in Morocco
- RAKBANK Titanium recognised as Best SME Credit Card by MasterCard
- National Bank of Fujairah launches NBF Islamic
- Emirates NBD Research: UAE Money supply growth slows in August
- AMEX: Growing preference for luxury experiences among UAE residents and across MENA region
- Emirates REIT selected to join the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Emerging Index
- BIBF collaborates with Thomson Reuters to study Islamic finance industry
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.