- Warba Bank launches "E'tamid Warba" retail promotional campaign
- Turkish central bank keeps rates on hold as inflows fall
- Qatar Exchange to start trading government bonds 20 June
- Saudi Telecom unit Viva Kuwait signs $270 mln loan
- Saudi's Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger - sources
- Fitch: Kuwait court ruling may cause short-term delay to reforms
- Middle East finance professionals most stressed in the world
- KFH and INCEIF sign MoU
- Fitch affirms Jebel Ali Free Zone FZE at 'B+'
- Mobile trading gains momentum amongst DFM investors
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.