- Standard Chartered and USAID’s $60 million partnership boosts Zambia’s power grid
- Abu Dhabi Global Market signs FinTech MOU with Flat6Labs
- Cameroon looks to attract billions in FDI
- RSA signs deal with FGB for insurance products
- OAB ‘Elite’ customers receive additional services
- UAE investors account for 20 per cent of UK buy-to-let sales in 2015
- Byblos Bank launches the Byblos Bank World MasterCard Credit Card
- Dubai Parks and Resorts successfully raises AED 1.68 billion for Six Flags theme park
- FGB participates in the first National Services career fair
- Investcorp announces the sale of GL Education
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.