- CI: JCB ratings affirmed; outlook on Financial Strength Rating revised to positive from stable
- Arab Monetary Fund Bulletin summarises stock markets' performance
- IOSCO publishes review of the timeliness and frequency of disclosure to investors
- Minister of State for Financial Affairs of UAE meets the Director General and Chairman of the AMF
- Fitch: Subdued domestic economy weighs on Moroccan banks
- RAM Ratings updates rationale after finalisation of Islamic structure for KLK’s proposed IMTN
- KCB Group records H1 2015 pre-tax profit to KES 13.2 billion
- Malta Individual Investor Programme ranked as best citizenship-by-investment program
- NBK Capital: CIB 2Q2015 results - mixed results; net profit in line with forecast
- Moody's: Lebanon's weak environment will continue to weigh on the banking system
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.