- Moody's affirms Mauritius's Baa1 government bond rating with stable outlook
- Sharjah bank held to ransom by malicious hacker
- NBF holds third annual golf tournament
- Zurich to scale back general insurance business in the Middle East
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1(s) rating to Samalaju’s proposed Sukuk
- New retail banking head appointed at Mashreq
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)A2 to Barwa Bank's Sukuk programme
- Deloitte “Middle East Point of View”: Investment fund products evolve to target private investors
- ICAEW recognises outstanding talent in accountancy and finance in the Middle East
- DGCX to launch Chinese Yuan Futures in December 2015
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.