- Moody's assigns (P)Caa1 to Pakistan's sovereign Sukuk
- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA1/Stable rating of TTPC's Sukuk
- Economic activity rebounding in Egypt, says VTB Capital
- Citi reiterates commitment to Egypt
- MENA sovereigns' credit quality supported by links to US, says Moody's
- Khalifa Fund extends $200 million to microfinance in Egypt
- Fitch affirms three state-owned Turkish banks
- Islamic Financial Services Board organises public hearings on Exposure Drafts
- Investors in Africa, Middle East net buyers in Q3, says eVestment
- Gulf Capital completes management buy-out of Destinations Of The World
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.