- DIC completes sale of Almatis to Oyak
- DMS partners with Wamda Mix N’ Mentor Beirut
- Dubai Financial Market implements Avaya SDN Fx technology
- Adrian Emery appointed as Friends Provident International CEO
- KPMG forms exclusive alliance with fintech platform Matchi
- DGCX records two-year high with 1.5 million contracts in August
- World Bank Group’s GIFDC announces launch of Annual Symposium on Islamic Economics and Finance
- Dechert announces association in KSA with Law Firm of Hassan Mahassni
- IMF approves $116.6 million disbursement to Ghana
- Cluttons: Falling oil prices create headwinds for the UAE’s real estate markets
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.