- UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Mauritius has 'missed the boat' on Islamic finance
- RAM Ratings assigns AAA/Stable/P1 ratings to First Gulf Bank
- New Director General Chairman of the Board appointed for the Arab Monetary Fund
- al khaliji financing recycling plant in Qatar
- MasterCard Academy of Risk Management announces Global Risk Management Conference Series for MENA
- Kuwait: Investment sector continues to lead real estate sales
- ICD signs MoU with Morocco’s Al Ajial
- KFH takes part in the Entrepreneur Club activities
- Standard Chartered 2013 profit slips seven per cent
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.