- DFM accredits Securities & Investment Company UAE for direct market access
- UAE Ministry of Finance hosts Council for Islamic Finance Cooperation meeting
- Turkey Finans Katilim Bankasi A.S. receives license from Central Bank of Bahrain
- Emirates Islamic holds annual general meeting
- GCC reinsurers' underwriting margins face pressure as competition intensifies
- Emirates NBD holds its eighth Annual General Meeting
- Mishal Kanoo joins the Board of Dalma Capital
- Orascom Construction announces price for the Egyptian Offer
- Saudi Market Opening - Advent's commentary
- UAE comes third in the MasterCard-CrescentRating Global Muslim Travel Index 2015
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.