- Yvolv ignites startups with new programme
- Governor of DIFC welcomes President of Republic of Kazakhstan
- NREC announces 2016 financial results
- Accenture launches upgraded banking technology platform at NCB
- GCC Banks’ revenue growth rate dived to low single-digit and profits shrunk in 2016
- UAE Banks Federation holds its Ordinary Annual General Assembly Meeting
- Amazon to acquire UAE e-commerce platform SOUQ.com
- Emaar Malls confirms its $800m bid for Souq.com
- Deadline for comments on AAOIFI Sukuk Exposure Draft set for 31 March
- IsDB approves $715 million of financing for development of roads, ports, housing, and SME project
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.