- Amazon opens office in Bahrain
- ICAEW: investors should have more confidence in regional start-ups
- LBS survey reveals incubating national talent crucial for sustainable diversification
- Dubai Chamber set to host global finance symposium
- Moody's assigns Ba3 first time issuer rating to Bahrain's Khaleeji Commercial Bank
- Mashreq introduces to customers UAE’s first chatbot
- Moody's assigns ratings to Development Bank Southern Africa
- Moody's affirms Credit du Maroc's Ba1 local currency deposit ratings; outlook stable
- Moody's affirms BMCE's Ba1 local currency deposit rating; changes outlook to negative from stable
- Moody's: stable outlook on GCC banking sector for 2017 - resilience to economic, funding pressures
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.