- Doha Bank reports net profit of QAR 1,135 million, up five per cent
- MoF and DoF- Ajman announce e-connection of Ajman and federal financial systems
- Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)’s Q3 2014 net profit grew 18.4 per cent to AED 890 million
- NBO Chairman highlights differences of conventional vs Islamic finance at London Business School
- Experts upbeat about opportunities for collaboration between markets at 10th WIEF
- ADCB Islamic Banking awards its 50th million prize
- Emirates NBD: UAE September hospitality update
- Collinson Group acquires Welcome Real-time
- GIB reports $72.7 million profit for Q3 2014
- Moody's changes outlook to stable from negative on deposit ratings of five Egyptian banks
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.