- Dubai Chamber and StartupAmsterdam host startup pitch session and investor roundtable
- IFC and WEF partner to support entrepreneurship in MENA
- SMEs should leverage on esolutions to integrate with global value chains
- IVSC launches new global standards for valuation profession
- Borsa Istanbul Group inaugurates new office buildings on its 143rd Anniversary
- Bahrain Bourse elects Abdulkareem Bucheeri as Chairman
- UAE and New Zealand discuss ways to strengthen economic ties
- Sobha Group launches new premium real estate project
- Sukuk issuance in core markets rose by 26 per cent in 2016
- UBS commits to help mobilise private wealth for public good
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.