- RAKBANK Group reports AED 445 million net profit in H1 2016
- DED sees 16.3 per cent rise in commercial permits in H1 2016
- Mubadala Development Company to acquire 20 per cent of Investcorp
- Saudi economic reforms will secure it’s mid term future, says UBS CIO report
- Kuwait Finance House reports H1 profits up 13.6 per cent at KWD 70.9 million
- British SME wins Ghana mining contract
- South African Reserve Bank to focus on payment innovation
- IMF approves $115.8 million arrangement for the Central African Republic
- QFB announces net profit of QAR 16.8 million for H1 2016
- NBAD reports net profit of AED 1.376 billion for Q2 2016
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Phone: +971 2 610 0600
- Fax: (+971)2 6100 306
- Website: www.adib.ae
Established in May 1997 as a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company, the bank commenced commercial operations in November 1998. It provides Shari’ah-compliant financial, banking and investment products and services through a network of 66 branches in the UAE. Its’ services are structured into three segments: Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wholesale Banking. ADIB has stake in its subsidiaries, namely Burooj Properties, ADIB Invest 1, Kawader Services Company and Abu Dhabi Islamic Securities Company. Its shares are quoted on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.