- Mortgage cap by itself not enough to curb UAE property speculation?
- Ministry of Finance organises a second workshop the new version of the Federal Financial System
- Saudi Re seminar on Saudi Property Insurance Market
- Partner in Charge Change for Baker Botts In Middle East
- DFM accredits “Al Dhabi Brokerage” and “Securities & investment Company UAE” for Margin Trading
- The Enhanced Operational and Solvency Framework for the Takaful and Retakaful industry
- RAM assigns preliminary AA3 rating to AmBank’s MYR 4 billion Basel III-compliant notes programme
- Workshop at Masdar Institute Highlights GCC's Interest in Clean Energy Solutions
- du and Ajman Free Zone Authority sign partnership agreement to support SMEs
- al khaliji opens a new branch at Doha City Centre Mall
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.