- Union National Bank announces profit of AED 2,021 million, up by 16 per cent
- Bank Muscat raises awareness on corporate fraud
- Africa next frontier as DIB Kenya bank approved
- HSBC-backed SABB expects slower growth for Saudi banks this year
- Sustaining returns in an uneven recovery – Citi Private Bank's views
- Network International, PayPal launch e-Merchant portal for payment transfers
- SICO Fixed Income Fund outperforms regional benchmark in 2014
- First board of directors and chairman announced by Bahrain Asset Managers Association
- LVMH's private equity unit said to seek stake in Saudi's Bateel
- HSBC said to appoint Majed Najm as Saudi Arabia Chief Executive
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.