- Xpress Money sees 15 per cent growth in remittances this Ramadan
- DAMAC is coming back to Dubai
- Islamic fund planned in Brazil by Banco do Brasil
- Majority shareholders selling out of Watania
- S&P: Al-Ahleia Insurance ratings raised to 'A-' on very strong capital and earnings; outlook stable
- Ajman Bank to distribute DMCC’s UAE Gold Bullion Coins
- EFU Insurance to open Takaful windows
- Al Khaliji picks Closir for new technology aimed at engaging shareholders
- Prospects for insurers in Maghreb positive according to report from S&P
- Fitch: Fresh IMF agreement will support further Moroccan reform
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.