- Clifford Chance advises on the Republic of Senegal's inaugural CFA100 billion Sukuk issuance
- Bank of Sharjah H1 profits up six per cent at AED 152 million
- Qatar Islamic Bank, VISA launch summer promotion on overseas spending
- MARC assigns AA- foreign currency sovereign rating to Indonesia
- Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company H1 net profit down 24 per cent at AED 15 million
- RAKBANK plans to take majority stake in RAK National Insurance
- New BCBS intraday liquidity reporting tools present data challenges
- RAM Ratings again reaffirms NUR Power’s sukuk ratings at AAA(bg) and AAA(fg)
- Barclays Bank Egypt launches Prestige Banking
- Union Bancaire Privée increases assets under management by eight per cent in H1 2014
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.