- Oman exports total OMR 8.3 billion to May 2014
- Dubai residential rents dip after registering an increase for ten consecutive quarters
- AfDB approves $25 million loan to Angola’s private sector
- Nigeria affirmed at ‘BB-/B’ with Outlook Negative by S&P
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1/stable rating to Masraf Al Barakah’s sponsored senior Sukuk
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)Aaa rating to Luxembourg's sovereign Sukuk
- Kuwait real estate activity in August muted due to seasonal lull, says NBK
- Noor Bank launches two new home finance solutions
- Dubai SME launches Equity Investment Initiative
- Specialist recruiter notes five ways in which the UAE private sector can achieve Emiratisation
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.36%||1.55%||14.25%|
Mr Al Khaili serves as Chairman of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and National Holding.
Tirad M. Mahmoud has played a vital role in spearheading ADIB's growth initiatives. Over the past 25 years he has gained extensive regional and international experience in the financial services industry. He has worked in several senior management positions and served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Citibank - Central Europe, ... General Manager & Head of Corporate and Investment banking – Saudi American Bank/Samba, Chief Risk Officer of Citibank in Egypt and Northern Africa, Vice President for Corporate Real Estate Finance of Citibank in Canada as well as senior regional coverage posts for Citibank’s businesses in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.