- UAE MoE launches national programme for SMEs smart e-platform
- Enhancing employee engagement focus of NBF and LinkedIn breakfast
- National Bank of Oman CEO resigns
- Annual CFA Societies Middle East Market Sentiment Survey 2018 unveiled
- Regulatory reforms lead to bumper profits for national insurers in the UAE
- Saudi Ministry of Finance details SAR 7.22 billion Sukuk tap issuance
- UAE Central Bank Hosts first meeting of new Higher Shari'ah Authority
- Albaraka Turk Participation Bank issues Turkey's first Exchange-Listed Tier 1 Sukuk
- Kuwait's Global Investment House annual net profits down 28 per cent
- KFH, NBK sign KWD 249.2 million credit deal with Limak
Takaful Ikhlas Sdn Berhad
- Phone: +60 3 2723 9999
- Fax: +60 3 2723 9696
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my/
Takaful Ikhlas Berhad (Takaful IKHLAS) was incorporated on 18 September 2002 as Takaful Ikhlas Sdn. Bhd. and is a wholly owned subsidiary of MNRB Holdings Berhad. Subsequently on 5 May 2014, the Company converted it’s status to a public company, Takaful Ikhlas Berhad. The Company is principally involved in the provision of Islamic financial protection services, based on principles and rulings of Shariah.
Takaful IKHLAS has 13 regional offices in Kuala Lumpur, Kedah, Perak, Selangor, Putrajaya, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Sabah and Sarawak with its Corporate Head Office in Bangsar South.
Takaful Ikhlas Berhad is registered under Islamic Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.