- Egypt in focus
- EEMEA Banks Strategy: Pivoting to dividend hikes - BofA Merrill Lynch
- MENA Banks: KSA banks: Disciplined approach yielding confidence, momentum and dividends
- Al Rajhi Bank: Cost of funding advantage set to underpin further dividend growth; BofA Merrill Lynch
- Moody's affirms Baa3 senior unsecured debt ratings of ICICI Bank's Bahrain branch
- Oil drives Saudi Arabia’s fiscal deficit lower in First-half 2017
- VAT panel for UAE female business owners
- Capoinvest Limited signs a private investment agreement with the Angolan Government
- AfrAsia Bank pursues digital transformation with new appointment
- Jafza attracts 267 new companies during the H1 2017
Islami Bank Bangladesh (IBBL)
- Phone: +880 2 833 1090
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.islamibankbd.com/
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is a Joint Venture Public Limited Company engaged in commercial banking business based on Islamic Shari'ah with 63.09 per cent foreign shareholding having largest branch network ( total 304 Branches) among the private sector Banks in Bangladesh. It was established on the 13th March 1983 as the first Islamic Bank in the South East Asia.
It is listed with Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd. Authorized Capital of the Bank is Tk. 20,000.00 Million and Paid-up Capital is Tk. 16,099.90 Million having 33,686 shareholders as on 31st December 2015.