- DAE Capital launches third-party aviation asset management unit
- Global IT spending estimated to reach $3.7 trillion in 2018
- Al Rajhi REIT fund closes with record participation
- Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance discuss economic reforms in Arab countries
- UAE women to harness innovation skills with social entrepreneurship training
- Dubai Chamber one of world’s largest membership-based chambers of commerce
- Active management strategy pays off for Fisch in 2017
- Noor Bank and UB QFPay release mobile wallet acceptance solution in UAE
- Dubai Islamic Bank Group releases full year 2017 financial results
- Dubai’s Star Business Centre accepts cryptocurrency as mode of payments
Islami Bank Bangladesh (IBBL)
- Phone: +880 2 833 1090
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.islamibankbd.com/
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is a Joint Venture Public Limited Company engaged in commercial banking business based on Islamic Shari'ah with 63.09 per cent foreign shareholding having largest branch network ( total 304 Branches) among the private sector Banks in Bangladesh. It was established on the 13th March 1983 as the first Islamic Bank in the South East Asia.
It is listed with Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd. Authorized Capital of the Bank is Tk. 20,000.00 Million and Paid-up Capital is Tk. 16,099.90 Million having 33,686 shareholders as on 31st December 2015.