- Fitch affirms Kuwait at 'AA' with a stable outlook
- M&A transactions in MENA’s utilities sector reach $845 million
- Al Hilal Bank drives forward its Emiratisation efforts
- Number of females in UAE with critical illness cover increases
- Bank al Etihad Opens new Salt Branch
- ENBD REIT announces NAV of $295 million
- UAE investors expect a return of 7.7 per cent in 2017
- Moody's affirms Investcorp's Ba2 ratings, outlook stable
- Al Salam Bank-Bahrain and AFS partner for digital payroll programme solution
- Dubai Economy and Dar Al Tawreeq launch Shari'ah-compliant smart programme to finance suppliers
Islami Bank Bangladesh (IBBL)
- Phone: +880 2 833 1090
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.islamibankbd.com/
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is a Joint Venture Public Limited Company engaged in commercial banking business based on Islamic Shari'ah with 63.09 per cent foreign shareholding having largest branch network ( total 304 Branches) among the private sector Banks in Bangladesh. It was established on the 13th March 1983 as the first Islamic Bank in the South East Asia.
It is listed with Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd. Authorized Capital of the Bank is Tk. 20,000.00 Million and Paid-up Capital is Tk. 16,099.90 Million having 33,686 shareholders as on 31st December 2015.