- NBAD global investment outlook for 2015
- RAKBANK – AED 1,454 million net profit, a 1.3 per cent increase
- FGB rewards credit card customers with luxury cars
- QInvest, Pioneer Investments launch Shari’ah-compliant pan-European equity fund
- DIFC Governor, Lord Mayor of London discuss initiatives
- GCC companies urged to safeguard gratuity funds
- Vinck - GCC employers must think long-term to counter talent crunch
- Bayt.com poll - 84.1 per cent of Middle East hiring companies say reference checks critical
- Emirates REIT reports year end results, net profit up 39 per cent
- Qatar's Minister of Economy and Commerce to chair Qatar Stock Exchange
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.01%||1.11%||10.48%|
Abdulla Bin Ahmad Al Ghurair serves as the Chairman of the Board, and President of Mashreqbank. The board consists of seven members of the UAE business community.
H.E. Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Ghurair is also the Chairman of Abdulla Al Ghurair Group, one of the biggest business groups in the UAE, which employs more up to 65,000 employees. H.E. also held dignitary positions, most recently being elected as The Speaker of the United Arab Emirates Federal National Council (UAE Parliament) for four years, which ended in February 2011. This included sitting on the Board of Directors of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Foundation and Dubai Economic Council. Al Ghurair is a member of the Board of Trustees of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology. He is also the Chairman of Masafi, and Co-Chairman of the Arab Business Council – World Economic Forum. He previously sat on the Board of Directors at Emaar, Dubai Investments, Visa International and MasterCard and Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He also was member of the Constitutive Council for GCC Leaders and the President of Knowledge Fund. Al Ghurair trained as an industrial engineer and gained an Honors degree from California Polytechnic State University.