- BOAD plans to raise $500 million in international markets in the final quarter of 2015
- Greenstone teams up with Multiples to attract GCC investors to investment opportunities in India
- RAKBANK group reports AED 716 million net profit in H1 2015
- National Bank of Fujairah launches “NBF GenNext” programme
- Bayut: Dubai real estate sheds excess weight, Abu Dhabi persists patiently
- Moody’s: Fuel subsidy reform is credit positive for United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi
- WealthInsight: Economic woes to effect Saudi Arabia's wealthy
- NBK: Oil Prices retreat as OPEC production hits new highs
- Dubai Trade records growth in first half of 2015
- Ministry of Economy updates UAE 2014 trade statistics app
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.01%||1.11%||10.48%|
Abdulla Bin Ahmad Al Ghurair serves as the Chairman of the Board, and President of Mashreqbank. The board consists of seven members of the UAE business community.
H.E. Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Ghurair is also the Chairman of Abdulla Al Ghurair Group, one of the biggest business groups in the UAE, which employs more up to 65,000 employees. H.E. also held dignitary positions, most recently being elected as The Speaker of the United Arab Emirates Federal National Council (UAE Parliament) for four years, which ended in February 2011. This included sitting on the Board of Directors of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Foundation and Dubai Economic Council. Al Ghurair is a member of the Board of Trustees of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology. He is also the Chairman of Masafi, and Co-Chairman of the Arab Business Council – World Economic Forum. He previously sat on the Board of Directors at Emaar, Dubai Investments, Visa International and MasterCard and Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He also was member of the Constitutive Council for GCC Leaders and the President of Knowledge Fund. Al Ghurair trained as an industrial engineer and gained an Honors degree from California Polytechnic State University.