- Government of Niger signs agreement with ICD to setup Sukuk programme 2015-2020
- Saudi Arabia Outlook Stable; Fitch affirms 'AA'
- Global Islamic Finance and Investment Group meeting 2015
- Capital Intelligence affirms Egypt's rating
- Eiffel Management Limited acquires DIB stake in Emirates REIT Manager
- MARC affirms ratings on SPRINT’s MYR 510 million Islamic securities and MYR 365 million bonds
- KFH: $500 million syndicated Ijara facility to SEWA
- UGB records income for 2014 of $169.1 million
- Annual Investment Meeting 2015 to highlight SME sector investment
- Visa partners with financial institutions to enable mobile payment services
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.01%||1.11%||10.48%|
Abdulla Bin Ahmad Al Ghurair serves as the Chairman of the Board, and President of Mashreqbank. The board consists of seven members of the UAE business community.
H.E. Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Ghurair is also the Chairman of Abdulla Al Ghurair Group, one of the biggest business groups in the UAE, which employs more up to 65,000 employees. H.E. also held dignitary positions, most recently being elected as The Speaker of the United Arab Emirates Federal National Council (UAE Parliament) for four years, which ended in February 2011. This included sitting on the Board of Directors of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Foundation and Dubai Economic Council. Al Ghurair is a member of the Board of Trustees of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology. He is also the Chairman of Masafi, and Co-Chairman of the Arab Business Council – World Economic Forum. He previously sat on the Board of Directors at Emaar, Dubai Investments, Visa International and MasterCard and Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He also was member of the Constitutive Council for GCC Leaders and the President of Knowledge Fund. Al Ghurair trained as an industrial engineer and gained an Honors degree from California Polytechnic State University.