- 5,424 UAE investors made transactions worth AED 24,727 billion in 2013
- Ahmed bin Saeed Launches AED 1.1 Billion ‘Silicon Park’ Project
- GFH Capital appoints Jinesh Patel as its Senior Executive Officer
- Deloitte appoints new leaders for Middle East
- Middle East witnessing massive airport developments to meet future demands
- Rising populations mean Middle East must grow to sustain living standards
- EY: UAE, Oman and Iraq lead Middle East oil and gas transactions in 2013
- Al Ramz Securities tops UAE trade in February
- SWIFT brings exchange house community together to discuss industry’s challenges and opportunities
- Mashreq signs partnership with emaratech to launch e-wallet
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.01%||1.11%||10.48%|
Abdulla Bin Ahmad Al Ghurair serves as the Chairman of the Board, and President of Mashreqbank. The board consists of seven members of the UAE business community.
H.E. Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Ghurair is also the Chairman of Abdulla Al Ghurair Group, one of the biggest business groups in the UAE, which employs more up to 65,000 employees. H.E. also held dignitary positions, most recently being elected as The Speaker of the United Arab Emirates Federal National Council (UAE Parliament) for four years, which ended in February 2011. This included sitting on the Board of Directors of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Foundation and Dubai Economic Council. Al Ghurair is a member of the Board of Trustees of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology. He is also the Chairman of Masafi, and Co-Chairman of the Arab Business Council – World Economic Forum. He previously sat on the Board of Directors at Emaar, Dubai Investments, Visa International and MasterCard and Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He also was member of the Constitutive Council for GCC Leaders and the President of Knowledge Fund. Al Ghurair trained as an industrial engineer and gained an Honors degree from California Polytechnic State University.