- Amlak posts restructuring report on DFM
- Thomson Reuters concludes 7th Compliance & Anti-Money Laundering Seminar
- Three KWD 5,000 winners in NBK’s Al Jawhara weekly draws for May
- Noor Bank receives ‘Employer of the Year’ award
- Gulf Capital invests in Carbon Holdings; Egypt’s largest industrial holding company
- DIFC Courts enhance access to justice
- Ecobank reports $520 million pre-tax profits for 2014
- ADIB offers investors access to German exporters as European consumer spending rebounds
- A.M. Best: Nigerian insurance sector faces challenges; new government improves prospects
- New legislation opens doors for UAE buyers into European property market, says Cluttons
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.01%||1.11%||10.48%|
Abdulla Bin Ahmad Al Ghurair serves as the Chairman of the Board, and President of Mashreqbank. The board consists of seven members of the UAE business community.
H.E. Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Ghurair is also the Chairman of Abdulla Al Ghurair Group, one of the biggest business groups in the UAE, which employs more up to 65,000 employees. H.E. also held dignitary positions, most recently being elected as The Speaker of the United Arab Emirates Federal National Council (UAE Parliament) for four years, which ended in February 2011. This included sitting on the Board of Directors of the Dubai International Financial Centre, Emirates Foundation and Dubai Economic Council. Al Ghurair is a member of the Board of Trustees of the UAE Higher Colleges of Technology. He is also the Chairman of Masafi, and Co-Chairman of the Arab Business Council – World Economic Forum. He previously sat on the Board of Directors at Emaar, Dubai Investments, Visa International and MasterCard and Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He also was member of the Constitutive Council for GCC Leaders and the President of Knowledge Fund. Al Ghurair trained as an industrial engineer and gained an Honors degree from California Polytechnic State University.