- Iraq's state-owned Trade Bank eyes Lebanon, Turkey
- The Bader Fund invests $1.1 million in three Lebanese startups seeking expansion
- KFH-Malaysia takes part in IFSB meetings
- The 9th Financial Technology Summit to discuss the Bank of the Future
- Group Majid Al Futtaim proposed subordinated perpetual notes assigned 'BB+' Issue Rating
- Mashreq launches of Snapp Mobile Banking
- NBK Capital completes exit of DunyaGoz
- UAE Banks Federation Advisory Council reviews latest developments on banking
- Tunisia in talks with Qatar over central bank deposit
- NASDAQ Dubai Academy launches course in corporate governance
Jordan Kuwait Bank
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||3.54%||2.45%||-30.98%|
H.E. Abdel Karim A. Kabariti serves as Chairman and Chief Executive of Jordan Kuwait Bank. He also serves as Chairman of the United Financial Investments and Chairman of Algeria Gulf Bank. He is also a board member at Jordan Dairy Company and a board member of Burgan Bank Kuwait. Previously he served in various government posts, including Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defense, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Labor, Minister of Tourism. He was also a member of the Jordanian Senate, Chief of the Royal Court and member of the Jordanian Parliament, He holds a Bachelor degree in Business and Finance from St. Edwards University-USA in 1973.
Mohammad Yaser Al-Asmar joined Jordan Kuwait Bank in September 1990 as Assistant General Manager. Credit. In August 1993 he was assigned the position of General Manager. He holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration from the University of Jordan (1970). He started his banking career in 1971 with the Commercial Bank of Kuwait. He is also a board Secretary at Jordan Kuwait Bank, a board member of Arab Orient Insurance and Vice Chairman of the Association of Banks in Jordan.