- MoF hold workshop for the launch of new fund to finance innovators
- Dispute Resolution Authority headquarters in DIFC officially launched
- Amãna Bank goes live with iMAL*IslamicTreasury and iMAL*AssetManagement solutions
- Updated list of Shari’ah-compliant Securities by SC's Shari’ah Advisory Council 2016
- Uber Kenya and Sidian Bank launch KES 10 billion driver-partners programme
- RAM Ratings withdraws rating of BJ Corp’s debt issue upon early redemption
- Timetric: Property insurance on the rise in Qatar
- Moody's: Oil price drop to test GCC sovereigns' institutional capacity to pursue fiscal reform
- Old Mutual Investment Group increases equity stake in UFF African Agri Investments
- HE Khaled Balama AlTameemi appointed as new Member of the Board of Directors of Falcon Private Bank
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.