- QIB records 10 per cent increase in profit to reach QAR 1.16 billion in the first half
- The Commercial Bank posts a net profit of QAR 179.6 million for the first half of 2017
- World Bank to commence reconstruction and rehabilitation in Iraq
- Topaz Marine prices $375 million senior notes
- Byblos Bank/AUB Consumer Confidence Index: Consumer Confidence Declines in Second Quarter of 2017
- GCC banks urged to fine-tune liquidity management in order to address new economic cycle
- UAE Central Bank reports Money Supply aggregate M1 increased by 0.5 per cent to AED 507 billion
- EGX and AUC collaborate to improve representation of women on corporate boards
- BBK and Osool Asset Management launches new London-based investment and advisory joint venture
- Bank ABC appoints Patrick Tan as the Head of Asia
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.