- UAE launches $50 million renewable energy fund for the Caribbean
- UAE Ministry of Economy signs Memorandum of Cooperation with Japan on SMEs and innovation
- EIBFS Launches Certificate in Islamic Banking and Finance
- QFC Regulatory Authority approved as full signatory to the IOSCO MMoU
- UAE Investors are cautiously optimistic, according to new FGB Wealth Sentiment Index
- UAE will announce economic outlook twice annually in January and October
- Dubai grew 2.7 per cent in 2016, 3.1 per cent growth expected in 2017
- UAE consumers have the highest average spend per purchase
- UAE turning into next global leisure marine destination to drive Middle East yacht and boat sales
- Etihad Airways and Natixis close the first Aircraft Leasing Transactions in Abu Dhabi Global Market
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.