- Government collects over AED 4 billion revenue in e-Dirham services
- SCF community to converge in Dubai for annual global forum
- Saudi ends cinema ban with Black Panther screening
- Godiva chocolate to restructure $6.5 billion of debt
- Tax returns for period ending 31 March to be submitted
- Equities expected to continue outperforming bonds
- startAD grows entrepreneurial talent through start-up showcase
- Dubai Islamic Bank Q1 2018 net profit up 16 per cent
- ALDAR signs MoU with HyperloopTT
- DIFC announces initiatives to boost Dubai’s global status
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.