- Moody's affirms Mauritius's Baa1 government bond rating with stable outlook
- Sharjah bank held to ransom by malicious hacker
- NBF holds third annual golf tournament
- Zurich to scale back general insurance business in the Middle East
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AA1(s) rating to Samalaju’s proposed Sukuk
- New retail banking head appointed at Mashreq
- Moody's assigns provisional (P)A2 to Barwa Bank's Sukuk programme
- Deloitte “Middle East Point of View”: Investment fund products evolve to target private investors
- ICAEW recognises outstanding talent in accountancy and finance in the Middle East
- DGCX to launch Chinese Yuan Futures in December 2015
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.