- ICD and Côte d’Ivoire sign an agreement to setup Sukuk program
- IDB and IIC partner with The Abraaj Group on private equity across Latin America and Caribbean
- RAKBANK announces AED 362.2 million net profit for Q1 2015
- RAM Ratings releases credit FAQs on Malaysia's first SRI Sukuk
- RAM Ratings assigns AAA(s) preliminary rating to Malaysia's first SRI Sukuk programme
- Arab Bank Group reports Q1 2015 net profits of $217.2 million
- Credit Suisse Research: Saudi Arabia timeline for foreign institutional investors’ access confirmed
- Guernsey Finance appoints International Business Development Director
- Barclays promotes MENA Azar to Chairman of Banking Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Doha Bank brings back its online e-commerce portal DohaSooq.com
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.