- Mishal Kanoo joins the Board of Dalma Capital
- Orascom Construction announces price for the Egyptian Offer
- Saudi Market Opening - Advent's commentary
- UAE comes third in the MasterCard-CrescentRating Global Muslim Travel Index 2015
- BIBF partners with DinarStandard to offer Islamic Finance and Muslim lifestyle training
- EBRD and Bank al Etihad support small businesses and trade in Jordan
- Oil prices are unlikely to spur gulf sovereign Sukuk issuance in 2015 says S&P
- Aafaq launches 'Ask for Knowledge' initiative to promote creativity and innovation in UAE
- Half of businesses lack protection against cyber threats says research
- Bank Muscat’s biometric ID system enhances customer service
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.