- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, Andre Sayegh, CEO of FGB hold talks
- Julius Baer celebrates 40 years in Bahrain
- Doha Bank upgrades digital experiences on mobile banking app
- ADIB named Best Islamic Commercial Bank in UAE, ADIB Egypt receives North Africa award
- Investcorp completes acquisition of Agromillora
- Oman Arab Bank holds first-of-its-kind town hall meeting
- Barwa Bank celebrates Qatar National Day with limited-edition Credit Card
- UAE economy continues to grow despite economic challenges
- Qatar Financial Centre concludes Asia Roadshow
- South Africa Long-Term Local Currency Rating lowered to 'BBB' by S&P
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.