- AlHuda CIBE and SAAFI France sign MoU
- ADX Successfully launches X-Stream
- Majority of parents in UAE not prepared to support children's education
- NBAD MENA Bond Fund delivers dividend of 4.87 per cent and 4.48 per cent
- Warba Bank launches “E’tamid Warba & Transfer your Salary”
- AGMC increases Rolls-Royce sales by 28 per cent for Q1 2014
- Marka IPO likely to be oversubscribed, says CAPM Investment
- Mashreq offers instant zero per cent payment plan
- Gold retail investment up 31 per cent in 2013, jewellery up 18 per cent
- The IFSB announces the speakers for its 11th Annual Global Summit
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.