- West African solar project gets at EUR 23 million EIB backing
- Islamic Bank of Britain appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- A.M. Best places ratings of Gulf Reinsurance Limited under review with negative implications
- Marka: Acquisitions to be a cornerstone of growth strategy
- CBI launches new personal loan
- DPCF advises telecos in deals totaling more than $1 billion in Africa, Asia and the Middle East
- NBAD launches Shari’ah dividend fund
- Central Bank of Jordan release comment regarding Arab Bank legal case
- Julius Baer appoints Jürg Berger as Head Julius Baer (Middle East) Ltd.
- SunGard reveals key requirements to help growth in the Islamic Banking industry
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.