- Cluttons: Falling oil prices create headwinds for the UAE’s real estate markets
- Nikko Asset Management says market turmoil in Asia represents an opportunity for ME Investors
- Al-Salam Bank, BIBF cooperation on financial training
- GCC Central Bankers to meet in Doha
- Deyaar looks to Shari’ah-compliant finance for Afnan District
- DMCC signs MoU with Borsa Istanbul in Dubai
- Qatar Re to domicile in Bermuda
- UGB appoints acting Chief Executive Officer
- BMI Offshore Bank strengthens Seychelles presence
- Greenstone Equity Partners and Trinity Investments offer GCC investors real estate projects in Japan
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.