- NBK Capital MENA maintains 'Hold' recommendation on Commercial Bank of Qatar (CBQ)
- Ratings of MRCB Southern Link's Senior and Junior Sukuk downgraded
- OMA Emirates provides Sharjah Islamic Bank with new EMV card personalisation
- Alpen Capital acts as financial advisor to Jindal Saw club facility
- Fitch: Stable outlook for most Moroccan banks in 2015
- Fitch: Oil prices, policies & politics to dominate Middle East, Africa
- DFM and Bahrain Bourse plan swift transfer of securities from second half of 2015
- Saudi Hollandi Bank to increase share capital through bonus share issue
- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor urges investors to use a level head
- S&P: Outlooks to stable on Saudi banks ANB, BSF, and SABB
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.