- Meethaq opens new branch in Muttrah
- Gulf Bank posts an 11 per cent increase in net profit in H1 2016
- Update on The Investment Dar’s court cases
- Warba Bank reports H1 profit up 44 per cent
- Burgan Bank Goes live on ICS BANKS from ICS Financial Systems
- Fitch: H1 Sukuk issuance up in key markets by 11 per cent
- Algosaibi Group signs settlement agreement with Claimant Steering Committee
- AfDB issues 1.25 per cent $1 billion global benchmark due 26 July 2021
- ADX and ADGM sign MOU on bilateral cooperation
- Baker & McKenzie: Middle East witnesses steady increase in cross-regional deals
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.