- Investcorp 'positive' On Saudi Arabia's investment outlook
- Standard Chartered announces new senior appointments in Retail Clients
- New regulations for Islamic banks in Indonesia
- AAOIFI looks to revise Sukuk standards
- Clifford Chance advises Advanced Petrochemical Company on inaugural Sukuk
- Fitch Ratings affirms nine Kuwaiti banks
- Abraaj Group amends offer for Egypt's BiscoMisr
- MARC reaffirms ratings on Konsortium Lebuhraya Utara-Timur's Sukuk
- Bank Sohar's General Manager approved by Central Bank of Oman
- IRTI Signs MoU with CIMB Malaysia on Islamic Finance country reports
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.