- The Abraaj Group exits investment in pan-African insurance company UAP Holdings
- Muslim Commercial Bank opens first wholesale banking branch in Dubai
- CBB offer new Sukuk Ijarah on behalf of Government of Bahrain
- QIB launches Ramadan automotive financing deals with a variety of automotive dealers and brands
- Doha Bank hosts a knowledge sharing session in Gujarat, India
- Riyad Bank announces H1 dividend
- Standard Chartered Qatar appoints Head of Corporate & Institutional Clients and Financial Markets
- Emirates NBD Research release Lebanon PMI update for June 2015
- Wamda Capital launches $75 million growth stage venture fund
- IFC loan to help bolster Egypt's energy supplies
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.