- RAM Ratings reaffirms AA3/P1 ratings of PKNS’s Sukuk
- 10th WIEF concludes with a focus on partnerships and cross-border trade
- Details revealed for 3rd Annual Islamic Banking Summit Africa
- Investcorp and Mumtalakat acquire PRO Unlimited
- Arab Banking Corporation announces 11 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit to $197 Million
- Bank Muscat posts OMR 126.73 million profit for 9M 2014
- Endowments are a 'sleeping giant' claimed experts at 10th World Islamic Economic Forum
- Dubai Chamber unveils specialized unit to support research on Islamic economy
- Commercial Bank of Qatar increases profit for nine months by 19 per cent to QAR 1,553 million
- CEO of Qatar Exchange was elected to World Federation of Exchanges' Board
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.