- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) to expand small business unit
- Union National Bank announces profit of AED 2,021 million, up by 16 per cent
- Bank Muscat raises awareness on corporate fraud
- Africa next frontier as DIB Kenya bank approved
- HSBC-backed SABB expects slower growth for Saudi banks this year
- Sustaining returns in an uneven recovery – Citi Private Bank's views
- Network International, PayPal launch e-Merchant portal for payment transfers
- SICO Fixed Income Fund outperforms regional benchmark in 2014
- First board of directors and chairman announced by Bahrain Asset Managers Association
- LVMH's private equity unit said to seek stake in Saudi's Bateel
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.