- TVM Capital Healthcare Partners first to register under DIFC’s new Qualified Investors Fund regime
- UBP to acquire the RBS' International Private Banking and Wealth Management business
- BankDhofar launches mobile banking app for Windows devices
- Bank Nizwa’s AGM approves 2014 financial results
- Noor Bank report net profit of AED 678.1 million for 2014
- UAE Islamic banking sector is en route to achieve $263 billion by 2019
- Cayan Group and SHUAA Capital launching AED 1 billion real estate development fund
- KPMG launches new guide for green bond issuers in the UAE
- Pensions transfer specialist Forth Capital secures authorisation in DIFC
- Thomson Reuters release 2014 financial crime report for MENA
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.