- CI: Long-term Foreign Currency Rating of ComBK raised to A+, all other ratings affirmed
- RAM Ratings downgrades Al Bayan’s Sukuk rating to BB2, maintains negative Rating Watch
- PwC Global Chairman and ME Senior Partner inaugurate the firm’s new office in ADGM
- African Trade Insurance Agency opens in Ethiopia and Zimbabwe
- ICD and Gabon to launch SME-focused private equity fund
- Financial inclusion still a challenge in low income communities in Africa
- Hogan Lovells advises on trio of Sovereign Sukuk in West Africa
- MoF holds customer interactive workshops at GITEX Technology Week 2016
- Moody's: Dissolution of Kuwait's Parliament highlights institutional challenges to reform implementa
- Gulf International Bank employees volunteer at Down Syndrome Charitable Association in Riyadh
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.