- UAE Ministry of Finance organises workshops on practical applications of the bankruptcy laws
- OPEC and non-OPEC producers’ agreement for extension signals higher migration in oil prices
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Commerce seizes fake printing supplies for HP printers
- Saudi first quarter deficit narrows, some allowance cuts reversed, says Fitch
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank celebrates UAE National graduates from its leadership programmes
- Dubai Chamber workshop provides clarity on UAE Commercial Companies Law
- Gatehouse Bank appoints Charles Haresnape as new CEO
- Bank Muscat supports forum on GCC economies in post-oil era
- Noor Bank marks participation at bonds, loans & Sukuk Middle East 2017
- Mashreq Bank first bank in Middle East to join SWIFT gpi
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.