- PayTabs opens account with Bubble Bash to mark its first live merchant
- IASB moves from incurred to expected loss model
- Knight Frank: Dubai industrial rents continue to recover in H1 2014
- Barwa Bank net profit increases 35 per cent for H1 2014
- Saudi British Bank arranges financing for Dallah Health Services Holding Company
- Ratings assigned for Boubyan Bank by CI
- Qatar sovereign ratings affirmed by CI
- Kuwait sovereign ratings affirmed at AA- by CI
- IOSCO surveys use of social media and automated advice by intermediaries
- NBK Capital: GCC markets correct in 2Q 2014 on geopolitical developments
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.