- NBAD ranks #1 for GCC bonds
- AfDB approves $428 million investments in eight African countries
- Somalia proposes ‘grand development plan' at UN Assembly
- At UN Assembly, African leaders spotlight sustainable development, efforts to combat terrorism
- Emirates REIT signs new tenants for Index Tower
- Citi names Usman Ahmed as CEO of Citi Bahrain and Citi Islamic Investment Bank
- HBMSU’s Dubai Center for Islamic Banking and Finance launches Takaful report
- NBK: GCC equities down in 3Q15 on global correction and oil price decline
- More than 150,000 transactions conducted via NBK’s Mobile Banking Application
- EIIB-Rasmala expands real estate investment business, acquires property in UK
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.