- Ameriprise financial optimistic on long-term potential of Islamic finance
- Bank of Beirut wins the MasterCard Award for community engagement in Lebanon
- A.M. Best: Jordan market remains profitable despite regulatory, economic hurdles
- Clifford Chance reviews DIFC Court ruling against Bank Sarasin
- IdealRatings releases Sukuk screening solution and Sukuk indicies
- Emirates NBD Egypt economic update
- ADIB and Barclays conclude sale of UAE Retail Banking business
- Meethaq to host seminar on role of Islamic banking in developing economy
- Dubai Silicon Oasis announce start-up support plan
- CBD to launch Visa Signature Credit Card in the UAE
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.