- Oneworld Ltd launches citizenship and residency website
- StanChart partners for $5 million with Azeri on solar energy
- HH Sheikh Maktoum honours winners of Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Awards
- US Federal Reserve's Yellen signals rate hike
- Moody's: Qatar's mega-merger would be good for Qatari banking environment
- EIBFS organises focus group session for insurance sector
- Middle East insurance experts tackle challenges and shape strategies at Bahrain forum
- Fintech will redesign the GCC financial sector by 2020: Xpress Money COO
- Surprise in African Union elections
- Dubai Police ranks first among UAE Entities committed to regular saving
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.