- UAB announces net profit of AED 498 million for the nine months ended 30 September 2014
- Moody's: Private-sector leverage is not a reliable leading indicator of systemic bank crises
- National Bank of Fujairah increase net profit 28.9 per cent for the first nine months of 2014
- QInvest expects increasing appetite for Shari’ah compliant funds from investors
- Sharjah Islamic Bank net profit increases 33.5 per cent to AED 295 million
- NCB net income for Q3 2014 reaches SAR 1,869 million
- Islamic Development Bank Board approves nearly $815 million towards development financing
- PwC: Quiet capital markets for July and August with activity in September setting the tone for Q4
- Dalma Capital Management and Emirates Foundation sign donation agreement
- GCC food imports to hit $53.1 billion putting security issues top of SIAL agenda
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.