- CIBAFI and World Bank announce joint conference on corporate governance
- BankDhofar posts 10.39 per cent net profit growth for the first half of 2015
- Markaz examines trends in the GCC bonds & Sukuk primary market
- JetSmarter an 'Uber for private jets' startup just raised $20 million
- ADIA appoints Hisashi Kuroda Head of Japan, Internal Equities Department
- Saudi Arabia office market update for H1 2015
- One Financial Markets makes new senior appointments and opens new offices
- DFM Company posts net profit of AED 200 million during H1 2015
- Bank ABC announces H1 2015 net profit of $96 million
- Moody's: al khaliji’s asset quality and capital strengths moderated by reliance on market funding
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.