- Sharjah-based Investbank posts eight per cent rise in first nine monthsâ�� profits
- Union National Bank joins the DMCC Tradeflow platform
- ICD hold seminar on Islamic finance for African banks
- Emirates Islamic Bank announces 83 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit
- MENA CFO Strategies Index reveals strong regional confidence
- RAKBANK reports AED 1.1 billion in net profit for 9M 2014
- Islamic Bank of Britain changes name to Al Rayan Bank
- 'Victory' for Malaysia corporate governance complicates three-way merger plans
- Dubai Islamic Bank revenue for 9M 2014 increases by 17 per cent
- Tamkeen, BIsB sign deal to extend Enterprise Financing Scheme
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.