- DIFC Court rules in favour of Kuwaiti investors in judgement against Bank Sarasin
- Standard Chartered may face legal action from UAE accountholders
- Eversheds comment: The amendments to the DIFC regulations
- Fitch: StanChart fine shows rising risks of complex bank model
- Turkish banks' loan growth, external debt raise tail risk
- Commercial International Bank ratings affirmed; outlook revised to stable from negative
- CI Rakbank ratings affirmed; outlook positive
- Airtel, IFC and MasterCard partners towards mobile money in Zambia
- Nakheel repays all AED 7.9 billion bank debt
- International experts to lead dialogue on financial connectivity at GIFF 2014
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.