- AIM Startup forms partnerships with key Saudi institutions to boost MENA start-up funding
- Etihad and Citi announce completion of project six months early
- Dubai Economy and DIHRD launch diploma in commercial compliance and consumer protection
- Reports: Demir Avigdor appointed to MD of Standard Chartered
- Bahrain Finance Minister: Great potential for public-private partnership
- FAB awards luxury cars to customers
- Digital Shadows raises $26 million to expand its digital risk management service
- Saxo Bank joins Copenhagen Fintech marking its 25th anniversary as fintech pioneer
- UAE e-commerce site Wadi becomes operationally profitable
- DXB Entertainments agrees a subordinated shareholder loan with Meraas
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.