- Online transaction fraud to more than double to $25 billion by 2020, finds Juniper Research
- ADGM signs MoU with the China Banking Regulatory Commission
- Bayut: US investors size up Dubai’s real estate sector
- IMF calls for a policy reset in Africa's challenges ahead
- Emirates NBD launches Nile Account and extends DirectRemit service to Egypt
- DFSA hosts outreach on Corporate Governance and Investor Relations
- MoF receives IMF mission on Article IV consultations
- White land tax could cause 50% slump in property prices in Saudi
- EDB reports net profit of AED 180 million for 2012-2015
- Qatar and the UAE rank 2 and 3 as most attractive countries for infrastructure investment: Arcadis
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
- Phone: +973 1758 4000
- Fax: +973 1758 4017
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ithmaarbank.com
A Bahrain-based public shareholding company that offers, together with its subsidiaries, a range of financial services, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, private banking, Takaful, equipment leasing and real estate development in accordance to the Islamic Shari’ah principals. The bank (formerly Faysal Investment Bank of Bahrain) offers its services through three segments; Personal banking Business banking and Investment banking segment provides Shari’ah compliant investment products. It operates 11 branches across Bahrain and holds stakes in Faisal Private Bank (Switzerland) SA, DMI Administrative Services SA and Faysal Bank Limited.
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.