- Mobily Ventures invests in mobile and online food ordering marketplace hellofood
- Commercial Bank International (CBI) nine month net profit up by 25 per cent
- IMF Managing Director Lagarde welcomes strong economic performance in GCC countries
- Impact Hub Dubai partners with Dubai SME and Hamdan Innovation Incubator
- Kuwait August credit growth moderate, consumer lending strong
- Ghana downgraded by Standard & Poor's to 'B-' on external risks; outlook stable
- Sharjah-based Investbank posts eight per cent rise in first nine months' profits
- Union National Bank joins the DMCC Tradeflow platform
- ICD hold seminar on Islamic finance for African banks
- Emirates Islamic Bank announces 83 per cent increase in 9M 2014 net profit
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.