- Path Solutions holds onto top spot in IBS Sales League Table 2014
- Commercial aviation is a key pillar of the U.S.-U.A.E. relationship
- KFH to offer state-of-the-art Shari’ah-compliant real estate services with ETHIX Solution
- KCIC reports KWD 1.03 million in profit for 2013
- Dubai FDI helps UK-based mortgage solutions provider expand to the region
- Shurooq signs MoU with U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Tunis Financial Harbour signs the appointment of Soroubat to commence development
- S&P: Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance Co. (Aman) Ratings Lowered To 'BB+'
- FGB hosts UAE real estate and regional investment markets seminar for its First Wealth clients
- Bonuses not enough to retain staff in resurgent financial services industry
Ithmaar Bank B.S.C.
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||-2.17%||-0.87%||60.04%|
HRH Prince Amr Mohammed Al Faisal has more than 24 years of experience in commercial and investment banking, executive management, architecture and engineering. He is a member of the Board of Supervisors of Dar Al Maal Al Islami Trust, Faisal Islamic Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al Daleel Information Systems. Heis also Founder and Director of the Red Sea Bureau for Engineering Consultancy, Al Daleel Company For Information Systems, Al Wadi Company For Trading (Jeddah) and Amr Establishment for Marketing and Commerce. HRH Prince Amr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture from King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Mohammed Abdul Rahman Bucheerei is the CEO of the Private Offices of HRH Prince Mohamed Al Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this appointment he worked as Executive Vice President of Shamil Bank of Bahrain. He is a member of the Board of Faysal Bank in Pakistan, Islamic Investmetn Compnay of the Gulf in the Bahamas, Overland Capital Group in the US, Silital Egypt and Solidarity Group in Bahrain. He has nearly 40 years of experience in accounting, commercial and offshore banking.