- MASHREQ: CEO LEADERSHIP SERIES
- Labuan FSA appoints new director-general
- Infosys Finacle Partners with ToneTag to offer sound-based contactless payments solution
- ADIB to exhibit global transaction banking offering at SIBOS 2017
- New cryptocurrency introduced in the UAE
- Finance moving to the cloud faster than expected
- Dubai Economy launches partnership to expedite emCash
- PwC launches first VAT Diploma in GCC
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority and Visa partner to support fintech development in the Middle East
- FinTech Abu Dhabi presents two-day fintech
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.