- Moody's changes outlook on Abu Dhabi's Aa2 rating to stable from negative
- Finance House Securities gets SCA Certificate of Appreciation
- Byblos Bank's ratings affirmed
- CBI partners with Al Jalila Foundation
- ibq wins Best Customer Service in Qatar Award from Banker Middle East
- IIFM embarks on three year strategic plan to expand its scope of standardisation in Islamic finance
- Saxo client collateral deposits exceed DKK 100 billion
- SC's Shari'ah Advisory Council updates approved securities list
- Kroll: GCC companies see significant rise in fraud and risk incidents
- Alawwal Bank’s ratings affirmed
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.