- Investment Holding Group to go public in Qatar
- Alinma Bank Q4 net profit up one per cent
- Dubai Investments targets GCC solar energy market
- SICO partners with Trucial on $50 million US real estate fund
- Doha Bank CEO: SMEs should leverage on e-solutions
- Consumer experiences drive spending uplift at Dubai Shopping Festival, says Visa
- GCC insurers must monitor impact of changing terms for high-rise property insurance
- Global CEO confidence on the rise
- IFC, WEF partner to support entrepreneurship in MENA
- UAE launches $50 million renewable energy fund for the Caribbean
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.