- SICO retains number one spot on Bahrain Bourse
- Fitch: Sovereign and domestic exposures key for Levant banks
- Dur Hospitality signs financing contract with Riyad Bank
- Commercial Bank International reports net loss of AED 466.6 million
- Bahrain Middle East Bank net profit up 12 per cent to $5 million
- $350 million Sukuk issued by Kuveyt Turk
- ISRA to support the Responsible Finance Summit
- Gulf Bank supports benchmark forum 2016
- Gulf Bank announces first draw winners of its “Spend More, Win More” Gulf Rewards Campaign
- MARC assigns AAIS rating to SME Darby Berhad’s proposed Sukuk programme
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.