- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, Andre Sayegh, CEO of FGB hold talks
- Julius Baer celebrates 40 years in Bahrain
- Doha Bank upgrades digital experiences on mobile banking app
- ADIB named Best Islamic Commercial Bank in UAE, ADIB Egypt receives North Africa award
- Investcorp completes acquisition of Agromillora
- Oman Arab Bank holds first-of-its-kind town hall meeting
- Barwa Bank celebrates Qatar National Day with limited-edition Credit Card
- UAE economy continues to grow despite economic challenges
- Qatar Financial Centre concludes Asia Roadshow
- South Africa Long-Term Local Currency Rating lowered to 'BBB' by S&P
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.