- ibq reports 14 per cent increase in net income in Q1 2017
- A.M. Best affirms credit ratings of National Life and General Insurance Company SAOC
- Ras Al Khaimah’s Foreign Trade grows 11.8 per cent in 2016
- Fitch assigns 'A+' rating to Saudi Arabia's Sukuk
- IMA rolls out certification for strategy and comparative analysis
- Alpha Star lists $500 million Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- Byblos Bank/AUB CCI: momentum in consumer confidence slows down in Q1 2017
- Dar Al-Arkan lists of $500 million Sukuk on Nasdaq Dubai
- National Bank of Bahrain reports BHD 14.74 million in profits for the first quarter
- OMR 50 million 2013 Sukuk issued by Modern Sukuk S.A.O.C. omBBB+ rating affirmed
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.