- MoF hold workshop for the launch of new fund to finance innovators
- Dispute Resolution Authority headquarters in DIFC officially launched
- Amãna Bank goes live with iMAL*IslamicTreasury and iMAL*AssetManagement solutions
- Updated list of Shari’ah-compliant Securities by SC's Shari’ah Advisory Council 2016
- Uber Kenya and Sidian Bank launch KES 10 billion driver-partners programme
- RAM Ratings withdraws rating of BJ Corp’s debt issue upon early redemption
- Timetric: Property insurance on the rise in Qatar
- Moody's: Oil price drop to test GCC sovereigns' institutional capacity to pursue fiscal reform
- Old Mutual Investment Group increases equity stake in UFF African Agri Investments
- HE Khaled Balama AlTameemi appointed as new Member of the Board of Directors of Falcon Private Bank
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.