- Al Ansari Exchange and IBMC offer overseas Indians in UAE facility to pay NPS contributions
- Network International strengthens presence in customer reward and loyalty management
- Established tech firms now banking sector’s biggest disruptors
- DFSA and ASIC sign fintech agreement
- GCC SMEs expected to grow 156 per cent to $920 billion in next five years
- RAKBANK customers can remit money to India using blockchain
- Investcorp hosts second Annual Credit Symposium in New York City
- UAE entrepreneurs have the highest fear of failure rate for the MENA region
- CI: Ratings of Banque Nationale Agricole affirmed with a ‘Stable’ outlook
- Moody's: Sub-Saharan African countries face rising risk of financing stress
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.