- RAKBANK Group reports AED 445 million net profit in H1 2016
- DED sees 16.3 per cent rise in commercial permits in H1 2016
- Mubadala Development Company to acquire 20 per cent of Investcorp
- Saudi economic reforms will secure it’s mid term future, says UBS CIO report
- Kuwait Finance House reports H1 profits up 13.6 per cent at KWD 70.9 million
- British SME wins Ghana mining contract
- South African Reserve Bank to focus on payment innovation
- IMF approves $115.8 million arrangement for the Central African Republic
- QFB announces net profit of QAR 16.8 million for H1 2016
- NBAD reports net profit of AED 1.376 billion for Q2 2016
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.