- Saudi Ministry of Finance details SAR 7.22 billion Sukuk tap issuance
- UAE Central Bank Hosts first meeting of new Higher Shari'ah Authority
- Albaraka Turk Participation Bank issues Turkey's first Exchange-Listed Tier 1 Sukuk
- Kuwait's Global Investment House annual net profits down 28 per cent
- KFH, NBK sign KWD 249.2 million credit deal with Limak
- Maaden subsidiary successfully completes Sukuk issuance in Saudi
- Alternatives now almost a quarter of Sovereign Wealth Fund assets
- Investcorp partners with Bahrain Fintech Bay
- IFC, Central Bank of Iraq to strengthen banking sector governance
- Emirates NBD closes club financing for UNEC’s Deira Mall
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.