- Path Solutions holds onto top spot in IBS Sales League Table 2014
- Commercial aviation is a key pillar of the U.S.-U.A.E. relationship
- KFH to offer state-of-the-art Shari’ah-compliant real estate services with ETHIX Solution
- KCIC reports KWD 1.03 million in profit for 2013
- Dubai FDI helps UK-based mortgage solutions provider expand to the region
- Shurooq signs MoU with U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Tunis Financial Harbour signs the appointment of Soroubat to commence development
- S&P: Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance Co. (Aman) Ratings Lowered To 'BB+'
- FGB hosts UAE real estate and regional investment markets seminar for its First Wealth clients
- Bonuses not enough to retain staff in resurgent financial services industry
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.90%||2.11||10.92%|
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.