- National Bank of Fujairah operating profit grows 8.2 per cent
- FGB-NBAD merger to conclude in Q1 of 2017
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi records a net profit of AED 1.320 billion in Q3
- National Bank of Fujairah reports 8.2 per cent growth in profit for the first nine months of 2016
- Emirates Investment Bank reports results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2016
- The Ministry of Finance holds meeting with IMF Mission
- On visit to Burundi, DMCC Chairman discusses gold trade
- DED launches region’s first ‘Consumer Empowerment Index’
- Ecobank launches mobile app
- Winners of the West Africa Awards announced
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.