- QIB records 10 per cent increase in profit to reach QAR 1.16 billion in the first half
- The Commercial Bank posts a net profit of QAR 179.6 million for the first half of 2017
- World Bank to commence reconstruction and rehabilitation in Iraq
- Topaz Marine prices $375 million senior notes
- Byblos Bank/AUB Consumer Confidence Index: Consumer Confidence Declines in Second Quarter of 2017
- GCC banks urged to fine-tune liquidity management in order to address new economic cycle
- UAE Central Bank reports Money Supply aggregate M1 increased by 0.5 per cent to AED 507 billion
- EGX and AUC collaborate to improve representation of women on corporate boards
- BBK and Osool Asset Management launches new London-based investment and advisory joint venture
- Bank ABC appoints Patrick Tan as the Head of Asia
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.