- Standard Chartered Bank UAE has launched XtraSaver
- Investcorp and its partners complete IPO of L’azurde
- Total to invest $2 billion in Qatar
- CI: Proposed merger of NBAD and First Gulf Bank to have favourable credit implications
- UIF and University Bank liable for trade secret misappropriation
- Fitch cuts Bahrain ratings from BBB- to BB+
- RAM Ratings assigns preliminary AAA rating to Sarawak Hidro’s proposed Sukuk
- Bahrain Association of Banks rebrands
- The new ECOWAS President visits the BRVM Stock Exchange
- UBF releases its annual report for 2015
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is a well-established and rapidly growing commercial institution, offering a full range of retail, private, and corporate banking solutions. ibq has a strong commitment to build long-lasting relationships with its customers and provide them with excellent customer service with a focus on making banking simple, convenient and tailored to their needs.
ibq is one of the oldest existing banks in Qatar and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2006. It has a growing network of branches, service centres and ATMs strategically located throughout Qatar.
ibq has received various international and prestigious accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking and Retail Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.