- Ajman Free Zone holds meeting with investors
- 29 April deadline for tax submissions of 90,000 UAE businesses
- Egypt aims for $10 billion foreign investment in oil and gas in 2018/19
- First full-fledged Islamic bank approved in Afghanistan
- UAE visitors to Finland up 30 per cent in 2017
- UAE home to six of region’s top 10 valuable brands
- Dubai real estate market stable and ready for investment
- Saudi Arabian insurance profits drop 55 per cent in 2017
- DIFC FinTech Hive broadens 2018 programme
- Study finds 45 per cent of UAE HNWIs believe they will live to 100
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
- Phone: +974 4447 3939
- Fax: + 974 4447 3710
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibq.com.qa
Established as the “Ottoman Bank” in 1956, the International Bank of Qatar (ibq) is one of the oldest banks in Qatar and is a well-established commercial institution headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The Bank offers the full range of corporate, private and retail banking solutions. ibq has a network of branches, service centers and ATMs strategically located throughout the country.
ibq’s corporate banking has longstanding relationships with strong Qatari companies as well as international ones operating in the country.
ibq’s private banking is marketing its wealth management platform specially designed to enhance the products and service offering to clients.
ibq’s retail banking is known for its innovative approach in designing products, in particular on mortgage solutions and special personal loans throughout the year.
ibq has received various international accolades which are testaments to its position as one of Qatar’s leading banks. The bank has received various awards for its Private Banking, Retail Banking and Corporate Banking services from Euromoney, Arabian Business, International Banker, International Finance Magazine, Global Banking and Finance Review, The Banker Magazine and Banker Middle East.