- LinkedIn reveals most overused buzzwords by UAE Professionals
- ADIB receives Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum award for Best Supporting Bank SME Initiatives
- SMEs in the UAE are the most export-focused in the world, according to new Zurich study
- Evolving threat landscape to drive cyber security in the Middle East says Frost & Sullivan
- Moody's assigns Baa2 IFS rating to Damaan Islamic Insurance Company "Beema"
- Capital Intelligence affirmed the "BBB-" rating of ALARGAN with a "stable" outlook
- Mubadala Development Company and Cytec Announce Strategic Collaboration
- Three new judges sworn in to DIFC Courts
- Oman Oil Company adds value to downstream business with successful acquisition of OXEA
- Fitch Ratings Affirms Dubai Islamic Bank at 'A' - Outlook Stable
International Bank Of Qatar (IBQ)
|Financial||2010||2011||$ Growth||% Growth|
|Return On Assets||1.90%||2.11||10.92%|
Jabra Ghandour was appointed Managing Director of the International Bank of Qatar (IBQ) replacing George Nasra on 1 August 2012. Mr. Nasra remains a member of IBQ’s board of directors. Prior to joining IBQ as Managing Director, Mr. Ghandour held the post of General Manager of NBK in Jordan for seven years and earlier was Head of Private Banking at NBK Kuwait. Mr. Ghandour obtained his Master’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin in 1985.